Melissa McBride is the former casting director who is currently active as a television actress. Melissa McBride became widely known for her fictional character of Carol Peletier on AMC horror TV series, ‘The Walking Dead’.
Thanks to her role on the acclimated TV series ‘The Walking Dead’, Melissa has become one of the top female entertainers in television, earning critical acclaim & several awards and nomination for her role on the series.
- Birthday: May 23, 1965 (age 53)
- Ethnicity: North American
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress and former casting director
Melissa McBride Husband and Children – Is She Married?
Melissa McBride who has been a crush of many people throughout her acting career not married. Melissa may have in a relationship at some point but nothing led to serious to get married. On the contrary, Melissa also prefers keeping her dating and relationships a private matter.
With no public acknowledgment on affairs, her boyfriend-less and husband-less status have sparkle gay rumors on the side.
She is one beautiful actress who is a true symbol of modern-day independent women in Hollywood, doing numerous acting gigs on television & films.
Residing in Atlanta since 1980, let’s just hope this talented actress soon find her significant other, regardless of gender.
- Parents: John Leslie McBride and Suzanne Lillian
- Husband: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Born Melissa Suzanne McBride in Lexington, Kentucky, she is the youngest of four children of businessman John Leslie McBride and Pasadena Playhouse’s alumna Suzanne Lillian.
Melissa McBride had three older siblings named late John Michael (1957-1990), late Melanie Suzanne (1962-2012) and late Neil Allen (1960-2008). At the young age of 15, she moved to Atlanta where she still resides.
Melissa McBride Age – Height and Body Measurements
Melissa McBride has a decent height of 5 feet 6 in (168 cm) with a body weight 53 kg. McBride has petite yet well-shaped slender figure of 37-32-29 inches which she flaunts gorgeously in her clothing choices.
This stunning actress keeps her figure fat-free and fabulous by following workouts filled with core tightening, cardio, and weight training—thanks to all that exercising that she holds a body half her age.
- Height: 5 feet 6 in (168 cm)
- Body Measurements: 37-32-29 inches (approx)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 53 kg (116 pounds)
The blue-eyed beauty with naturally dark brown hair, Melissa only seem to become more and more gorgeous as she journey through the 50-age bar. Thanks to her natural beauty and staying healthy that no plastic surgery was required to attain the youth looks with her increasing age.
Unlike her tough persona on ‘The Walking Dead’, Melissa is pretty unfiltered and straight on Twitter. Even though she doesn’t tweet enough, she occasionally shares selfies with the cast for her followers.
Living a private life, Melissa is worth a follow on Twitter to have a little inside into her life. As per lifestyle, she lives a non-materialistic life and enjoys her life in her own aura.
Melissa McBride Movies and TV shows – The Walking Dead, The Mist, The Happys and More
McBride started out as a casting director but today work in television by making appearances on famous series.
The Saturn award-receiver is well-known for starring as Carol Peletier in ‘The Walking Dead’ since the inception of the show.
- 1991- Commenced her acting career, making an appearance in numerous TV advertisements for clients including Rooms To Go & was the spokeswoman for Ford
- 1993- Gave her television debut with a guest starring on an episode of ABC’s drama ‘Matlock’, followed up by other guest starring in series, including ‘American Gothic’, ‘Dawson’s Creek’, ‘Texas Ranger’, ‘In the Heat of the Night’ and others
- 1990s- Played supporting roles in many made-for-TV-movies, including 1995’s ‘Her Deadly Rival’, 1997’s ‘Close to Danger’, 1997’s ‘Any Place But Homes’ and 1999’s ‘Pirates of Silicon Valley’
- 1996- Starred in novel-adaption TV series, ‘A Season in Purgatory’ on CBS
- (2000-2010)- Worked as a commercial and film casting director based in Atlanta, Georgia and had appeared in the majority of shorts movies
- 2007- Cast opposite Thomas Jane, Marica Gay Harden & Laurie Holden, she played the role of stayed-home mom in Frank Darabont’s ‘The Mist’, a horror movie
- 2008- She starred opposite Harry Connick, Jr in the Lifetime TV-movie, ‘Living Proof’ playing the part of Sally
- 2010- Rose to fame as one of the original cast of AMC’s post-apocalyptic horror TV series, ‘The Walking Dead’
- (2010-present)- Receiving critical acclaim for her role as Carol Peletier, she is one of the original stars to have appeared in every season of the show, ‘The Walking Dead’
- 2012- Received her first ‘Satellite Award’ for her marvelous performance in ‘The Walking Dead’
- 2014- Earned her first Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress on television and since has been nominated for three Saturn Awards, all for her performance in ‘The Walking Dead’
Melissa McBride Net Worth and Salary – How Much is Melissa McBride’s Net Worth?
Melissa McBride is an American actress and former casting director who has a net worth of $3 million. The star of ‘The Walking Dead’ collected her 7-digit fortune having played the powerful mother figure named Carol Peletier since the 3rd episode of the first season of the show.
As ‘The Walking Dead’ longest-running star, it’s no wonder that she is one the top earners of the show. Similarly, the former casting director, a bulk of her net worth with starring role in other television series and brand endorsements.
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Salary: N/A