Megan Hickey is a famous American anchor and reporter, who has been awarded the Regional Edward R. Murrow Award and Regional Emmy Award for her reporting.
Megan Hickey is currently working as a journalist on “ABC 7 Eyewitness News” aired from channel CBS 2. She has been working here since October 2018.
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Education||Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism|
|@Megan Hickey CBS2|
Patrick Stein can’t speak.
But he has so much to say.
He’s been fighting to stay alive for a…
10 Facts on Megan Hickey:
- Megan Hickey holds the nationality of America and probably seems to be in her late-20. Though her real birthdate and age have not been revealed.
- Megan started her schooling at “Fenwick High school”, then she went to “Georgetown University” for further study and completed her Bachelor’s Degree.
- After completing a Bachelor’s Degree, she went to “Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism” to complete a Master’s degree in Journalism.
- Megan’s skills and her dedication towards her work have been an inspiration to many youths and other personalities working in the journalist profession.
- Megan started her career as a journalist and traffic reporter from the WEWS-TV channel in Cleveland and then she went to the WNDU channel as a reporter.
- For her amazing hard work and dedication, she was awarded Regional Edward R. Murrow Award in 2015 and Regional Emmy Award in 2017 as well.
- Megan is very active on social media platforms and has a huge fan following on both Instagram and Facebook with 2.9k followers on her Facebook.
- Despite being a popular reporter, her personal details, career, biography, and achievements are yet to be featured on IMDb as well as Wikipedia.
- Talking about her love life, though she seems to be married she has not revealed much about her husband or her family, keeping it a secret.
- Megan has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2020, which she has earned as a journalist. However, her salary has not been revealed yet.