Marcanthonee Reis is a child actor. He is famous for his appearance in “Snowpiercer”, “A Tale of Two Coreys”, “9-1-1”, etc.
It is very difficult for a child to find fame when his parents aren’t a celebrity. However, Marcanthonee became a well-known child actor at a very small age.
At this age, a child doesn’t even go to school alone and here this child has emerged out as an inspiration for actors.
Since 2005, he is active in the showbiz as a child actor. Over the years, he has worked with famous actors and actresses and has landed important roles in movies and series.
10 Facts About Marcanthonee Reis
- Marcanthonee Reis hasn’t revealed his date of birth. He might be around 8-10 years old. However, we are unable to give you the exact number as his birthdate is nowhere to be found.
- He is an actor famous for his roles in “A Tale of Two Coreys (2018)”, “Snowpiercer (2013)” and “Grey’s Anatomy (2005)”. He played the character of Harry Grant in “9-1-1”.
- The actor has a long way to go and achieve a wiki page. For now, he has a dedicated IMDb profile written about him. And, media outlets also updates about him time and again.
- His nationality, ethnicity, bio details are all missing from the internet. Also, his educational background is unknown.
- He was born to supportive parents. His mom and dad manage his acting career and studies. They inspire him to pursue his career in acting.
- His net worth isn’t available on the internet. However, he earns a decent amount from his acting career even at this small age.
- Obviously, he is single. And, he is focused on his career.
- He hasn’t disclosed his height. He looks cute and adorable. Also, he is a talented child actor.
- Marcanthonee has been playing roles in movies since 2005.
- He isn’t active on Instagram.