Maite Perroni is a Mexican actress and singer, known for her contribution to Mexican telenovelas. Maite Perroni started her career in home-country before becoming an international star as one of the member of the Grammy-nominated Latin pop-band, ‘RBD’.
- Birthday: March 9, 1983 (age 35)
- Ethnicity: Latino
- Nationality: Mexican
- Profession: Actress and singer
Maite Perroni Partner- Koko Stambuk
Maite Perroni has been dating Koko Stambuk since 2014, but until he puts a ring on it, she is technically on the market! Foxy and unwed Maite has to be one of the sexiest bachelorette celebs of Mexico.
Los Angeles-based actress & singer, Maite is dating Chilean music producer, Koko Stambuk since October 2014. Nearly four years into their relationship, the couple hasn’t made any moves to take their relationship to the next level.
- Parents: Javier Perroni and Maite Beorlegui
- Husband: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Birthed in Mexico City, Mexico, she was raised in Guadalajara until age 12. Born Maite Perroni Beorlegui, she is eldest of three siblings of Javier Perroni and Maite Beorlegui, having two younger brothers named Francisco and Adolfo.
Showing early inclination towards performing, she was involved in art, dancing, acting & singing her school and had appeared in few music videos & numerous TV commercials by her early childhood.
Following her high-school education, she signed up for a three-year course at Centro de Educacion Artistica, though, she completed the course in only two years.
Maite Perroni Age- Height and Body Measurements
At 35 years old Mexican actress and singer Maite Perroni still reigns supreme as a Hollywood hottie. With her ever-glowing skin, dark black hair and short height of 5’3’’, she continues to lure us to the big screen.
At only 5’3’’, the brown-eyed beauty has a defined hourglass figure. Audiences have enjoyed the attractiveness and sexiness of Maite for a decade now in telenovelas including ‘Papa a toda madre’ and ‘Mi Pecado’, among others.
- Height: 5 feet 3 in (160cm)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: N/A
She has literally taken the Mexican’s acting industry by storm in the past decade and we can totally see why. She has a beautiful face, bewitching beauty, gorgeous hair and possesses that envious womanly figure.
However, the details about her body stats, which includes her weight, body type & measurements aren’t made public.
With a successful career and a fabulous personal life with idyllic vacations and luxuries, Maite leads a very charmed and happening life. Just follow her Instagram, Twitter & Facebook account and witness how fun & cool this lady’s life is.
Maite Perroni Movies and TV Series- Rebelde, RBD: La Familia and El arribo de Conrado Sierra
Making her debut through telenovela ‘Rebelde’ in 2004, Maite Perroni became well known just over a decade after starring in the two sitcoms, including ‘RBD: La Familia’ and ‘Cuidado con el angel’.
Besides acting, she has also conquered in the music industry and is signed with Warner Music Group.
- 2004-2006- Maite gave her acting debut through her home-country telenovela called ‘Rebelde’ and played the part of Guadalupe ‘Lupita’ Fernandez until June 2006
- 2004- That November, Maite along with few another cast member of ‘Rebelde’ released the same-titled album. The album received huge success, leading to the creation of musical band called ‘R&D’
- 2004-2009- Maite gained international recognition as one the associate of Mexico’s Latin pop group, ‘RBD’, which had sold more than 60 million records globally, making the band most successful Latin pop group of all time
- 2007- The global success of ‘RBD’ led to her appearance as May on a telenovela, ‘RBD: La Familia’ which only lasted for 13-episodes and ended that June
- 2008- Establishing herself as an A-list actress played the part of a protagonist named Maria de Jesus in ‘Cuidado con el angel’ as well as sang three songs, ‘Contigo’, ‘Separada De Ti’ and ‘Esta Soledad’
- 2008- Before disbandment of the band ‘RBD’ Maite and other members went on the 5th-and-last tour called ‘Gira Del Adios’, visiting North & South America’s cities
- 2009- Starting from June 15 till November 13 that year, she played the role of Lucrecia Cordoba Pedraza de Huerta in TV series, ‘Mi Pecado’
- 2010- Went on her first solo tour called ‘Maite Perroni Brazilian Tour 2010’ as well as appeared Maria Desamparada in TV series, ‘Triunfo del Amor’
- 2012- Gave her film debut playing Ninfa in a feature movie, ‘El arribo de Conrado Sierra’
- 2013- Upon moving to New York that February dropped her first solo album called ‘Eclipse de Luna’ that August. The album charted at the 3rd position at Amprofon Top 20 list
- 2014- Returned to the small screen with her several Award-nominated performances of Esmeralda in TV series, ‘La Gata’
- 2015-2016- Starred as the lead character named Alicia Gutierrez Lopez in TV series, ‘Antes muerta que Lichita’ for 131 episodes
- 2016- Released her first single, ‘Adicta’ while performing at the Premios Juventud 2016 as well as went on to her 2nd world tour entitled ‘Maite Perroni Tour LOVE’
- 2017- Continuing her tour through 2017, she also appeared in comedy TV series called ‘Papa a toda madre’
- 2018- Returning to Mexico City, she resumed her tour and gave a performance at the National Auditorium. She finished her second world that March 21
Maite Perroni Net Worth and Salary
Maite Perroni is a Mexican actress who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. This veteran actress has undoubtedly amassed her fortune within ten years of career span.
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Salary: N/A
She is probably one of the greatest things that could ever happen to the entertainment industry.
With the combination of acting prowess, singing talent and entrepreneurship, this personality has enjoyed significant wealth.