Maisie Adam is a comedian. In addition to this, she is also a writer and actor.
||January 24, 1994
||26 Years Old
||East 15 Acting school, St. Aidan’s C of E Hight School
Maisie is a trained actor. She first started to stand up comedy from the Ilkley Literature Festival in 2016. Her first show is Living on the Edge.
10 Facts About Maisie Adam
- Maisie Adam is a comedian. She was born on the 24th of January 1994. She is 26 years of age.
- Maisie is a gorgeous lady with a decent height. Her exact height, weight, and body measurement are not available. However, she seems to have an average height and weight.
- As a stand-up comedian no doubt she has earned some amount of net worth. However, her income and net worth are yet to be disclosed.
- Maisie is in a relationship. Her boyfriend’s name is Mike. Mike works in a cocktail bar. The couples are now living together in Brighton, East Sussex.
- Jill And Philip Adam are the parents of the comedian. She also has a younger brother. Her brother’s name is Daniel. She is often seen posting pictures with her family on her social media. Her mother is the founder of Louder than Words Festival.
- Adam completed her schooling from St. Aiden’s Church Of England High School. She graduated in acting from East 15 Acting School. She also trained from National Youth Theatre.
- Adam was born and raised in Pannal, North Yorkshire. She holds the nationality of Britain.
- Adam first started to do stand up comedy from the show Living on the Edge. She is the winner of the show So You Think You’re Funny.
- Adam is also an actress. She has worked in Urban Myths as Siouxsie Sioux. She is also seen in The Stand Up Sketch Show on ITV 2’s.
- Maisie has 4604 Instagram followers and 8687 Twitter followers.