Maesa Pullman is the daughter of well known American stage and film actor Bill Pullman. Maesa herself is a famed mountain-siren soul-folk Americana-rock-n-roll singer-songwriter music-maker/multi-disciplinary creator and performer contingent on Los Angeles, California.
With her original musical record and performance, she is famous among the people in Los Angeles, California, and Scandinavia.
|Parents||Bill Pullman, Tamara Hurwitz|
|Siblings||Jack Pullman, Lewis Pullman|
10 Facts on Maesa Pullman
- Maesa is a rising music composer who debuted in the music industry with the movie The Delta Girl in 2018. Afterward, she was offered to compose the songs for the movies like Braided (2019) and Indigo Valley (2020).
- No accurate information has been provided regarding the birthdate of Maesa Pullman. For now, we can only reveal her age, which is 32 years old.
- Maesa Pullman, as a singer-songwriter, has brought a couple of albums to this date. She released her debut album entitled ‘Whippoorwill’ back on 21 June 2013. Seven years later, she followed with her second album named Death of the Machine in 2020.
- Some of her accolades are featured on TV Shows like Wentworth, Catfish, OWN’s Queen Sugar, Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce, Burn Notice, and many others. She composed several tracks for a movie named ‘Indigo Valley,’ released in December 2019 via The Orchard.
- Pullman is a struggling social media personality. Known for her classic country taste music, she has managed to pour some of the flavors into her Instagram platform, where she has over 2.1k followers as of now. Besides, she features her daily life adventures and album promotion on the platform.
- Pullman was brought up in New York City by her father, Bill Pullman, and mother, Tamara Hurwitz. Maesa’s mother is a dancer and performer who has worked with renowned cancer institutions like Jose Limon Dance Company (New York), Ann Vachon Dance Conduit (Philadelphia), Pacific Dance Ensemble (Oregon), and Rosanna Gamson Worldwide (Los Angeles).
- Maesa Pullman is currently married to her boyfriend-turned-husband, Jason Miller, for one and a half year. The lovebirds officiated their wedding on 22 June 2019 in Beachwood Canyon, California.
- Maesa’s father, Bill, is an American actor applauded for the movies like Independence Day: Resurgence (2016), The High Note (2020), The High Note (2020), The Equalizer 2 (2018), and many more.
- Maesa shares her parents with 2 biological brothers Pullman of age 32 years and Lewis Pullman of age 27. Her elder brother Lewis Pullman is a renowned actor known for the movie The strangers.
- For additional details regarding the composer, Maesa Pullman, we can J check out her personal Website www.maesamusic.com.