Lynn Organ or Lynn Bynes is very popular for her daughter, Amanda Bynes's troublesome life. Lynn and her husband, Rick Bynes have been accused a number of times of various things by their own daughter.
||In her 70s
||3 kids: Tommy, Jillian, and Amanda Bynes
||Former Dental Assistant
In addition to Amanda, Lynn has two other adult children. Her youngest daughter, Amanda used to be an actress known for movies like What A Girl Wants, She's the Man, Hairspray, etc.
Lynn had the conservatorship of her youngest, Amanda since 2013
following her daughter's mental health and addiction issues.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="430"] Lynn Organ with her daughter, Amanda, and husband, Rick Bynes
10 Facts on Lynn Organ
- Lynn Organ is well known for being the mother of American former actress, Amanda Bynes.
- She must be in her 70s as of 2020. Nonetheless, the information about her actual age is unavailable.
- Likewise, there is no Wiki profile under her name. She is Jewish and was born to Canadian parents.
- She is the wife of a former dentist, Rick Bynes. Also, they have been married for more than 50 years.
- As a matter of fact, Lynn used to work as an office manager and dental assistant in the past while her husband was a dentist.
- She gave birth to her first child, Tommy Bynes in 1973. Likewise, her second child, Jillian was born on 1 February 1983. Also, her youngest and the most famous child, Amanda was born on April 3, 1986.
- Her daughter, Amanda accused her husband, Rick of sexual assault and inappropriate behavior, via twitter in 2014. However, later, she accepted that the allegations were baseless.
- Lynn Bynes has control over her youngest daughter, Amanda legally. She received the conservatorship in 2013.
- Her daughter, Amanda had the issue of drug addiction and mental health in the past.
- In February 2020, Amanda Bynes, Lynn's daughter revealed her engagement through an Instagram post. She might get married anytime soon.