Luqman Hakim Shamsudin is a phenomenal young football player currently signed to Belgian club KV Kortrijk. He also plays for the Malaysia under-23 team. He plays as a striker and is merciless in front of the goal. He was born in 2002 and the 18-year -old prefers wearing number 99 as well as number 10 jersey.
Luqman has scored some decisive goals and led his team to victory on many occasions. He isn't the tallest, nor the most muscular player in the field but his gifts are his technical plays. He is a very effective player who turns every chance he is given to a goal.
||Luqman Hakim Shamsudin
||Shamsudin Mahmood and Hasmah Che Soh
10 Facts on Luqman Hakim Shamsudin
- Luqman Hakim Shamsudin has got a lot of attention from the sports media recently as he is a wonderful player who just signed a 5-year-dal with Belgian First Division Team K.V. Kortrijk.
- The prodigy was born on 5 March 2002 and has turned 18 years of age.
- He used to play football in his childhood days with his friends in Malaysia. Being a Malaysian, he plays for the Malaysia U23 team.
- As per his Wikipedia page, he stands at a good height of 5 feet 7 inches which translates to 1.7 meters.
- The fluid attacker attended Mokhtar Dahari Academy when he was young. His favourite player is Lionel Messi.
- Luqman Hakim Shamsudin has not released any information about his girlfriend till now. He is probably single at the moment with no romantic partner in his life.
- Talking about Luqman Hakim Shamsudin's parents, Shamsudin Mahmood is his father and Hasmah Che Soh is his mother.
- He is also signed to Adidas which definitely makes him rich with high net worth and salary.
- Luqman Hakim Shamsudin has also been featured in Wikipedia already at such a young age, a feat achieved by very few people.
- Speaking about his social media presence, he actively posts on his Instagram and Twitter handle where he is followed by more than 249k people.