Lucas Zwirner is the heir of David Zwirner Gallery. He is the son of famous Gallerist David Zwirner.
Currently, he works as a writer and translator. Likewise, Lucas also works as the editorial director. He sees around 25 book releases per year.
Moreover, Lucas wants to expand the family business creatively. Looks like his visions will benefit the family business David started a long time ago.
Recently, he has been making headlines after his engagement to actress Sienna Miller.
The exact date of the wedding is still out of the picture for now. Nevertheless, they are soon to walk down the aisle.
|Full Name||Lucas Zwirner|
|Siblings||Marlene, 22 years, and Johanna, 17years|
|Parents||David Zwirner and Monica Seeman|
|Profession/Job||Businessman and Art Gallerist|
10 Facts on Lucas Zwirner
- Lucas Zwirner is the editor of David Zwirner Gallery. He is also the heir of the art gallery.
- He was born in 1991. Lucas is 28 years old by 2020.
- He is the son of Monica Seeman and David Zwirner. In fact, David is the owner of the David Zwirner Gallery.
- He is a Yale graduate. And, his first choice in career was philosophy and literature. However, Zwirner later got interested in the family business.
- Lucas has 2 siblings: Marlene, 22, and Johanna, 17.
- His father’s net worth is around $75 Million dollars. Lucas will be inheriting this money along with his siblings.
- Lucas is currently dating British American actress Sienna Miller. Sienna Miller is 37 years old. Although the couple has an age gap, Lucas Family is supportive of the relationship.
- Zwirner has even worked as a seventh-grade English teacher. As a matter of fact, it was at a school in Harlem, New York.
- He translated a German children’s novel into English. After this, Lucas began to love the work.
- He doesn’t have a social media profile until now. However, he has an Instagram account. The profile has around 22.4k followers by 2020.
View this post on Instagram
"[I want] to look at the intersection of writing and visual art and make something interesting happen." Lucas Zwirner, editorial director of #DavidZwirnerBooks, checks in with @wmag. Read the article via link in Story. … Pictured: Lucas Zwirner, 2018. Photo by Ryan Lowry. #LucasZwirner #DavidZwirner #IntheNews