Liz Peek is an American writer, commentator, and philanthropist. She is a commentator who analyzes and discusses topics related to finance and politics.
Shortly, the lady is a financial and political commentator. Besides, Liz is a Fox News writer and a partner of Wertheim & Company as well.
|Full Name||Liz Peek|
|Birthday||January 10, 1949|
|Age||71 years old|
|Spouse (husband/partner)||Jeff Peek|
|Salary||$130,106 – $228,488|
Liz is a multi-talented person. She has worked in various fields throughout her career. Moreover, she is a writer for “The Fiscal Times”, “Fox News”, “The New York Sun”, “The Wall Street Journal”, “Alternate Universe”, “Motley Fool”, and “Women on the Web”.
Besides, Peek is featured on “Fox Business” and “Fox & Friends”. Also, she is the very first woman to get a partnership in WallStreet investive firm.
10 Facts on Liz Peek
- Liz Peek is an American writer. Her age is 71 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Peek is a tall woman with a slim body. However, the height detail is not available.
- The exact net worth of Liz in 2020 is not available. But her annual salary ranges between $130,106 to $228,488 dollars.
- Likewise, Liz is a married woman with a beautiful family. She tied the knot with Jeff Peek. Jeff was a former CEO of CIT Group.
- Similarly, the couple shares three children. Andrew Peek is one of them. Moreover, Andrew was taken a hold of as Head of European and Russian Affairs at the NSC. As of now, he is under federal investigation.
- Liz was born as Elizabeth Peek to her parents. Obviously, she should have loving and caring parents.
- The lady has a Wikipedia. However, not much information on her is available on it.
- Peek gained a degree in Economics from Wellesley College. Moreover, she also did a CFA course.
- Liz started her career as a writer for Wall Street. Besides, she has worked in various fields. As of now, she is the first woman partner of Wertheim & Company.
- Elizabeth is not much active on social media. She has a Twitter account with more than 13 K followers.