Lefteris Theofanidis is a cross fit’s national champion of Greece. When a top 200 finisher in the cross fit open, he had his first invite through his national champion status.
In January 2020, he announced as having failed a test for prohibited substances while contending at the Dubai CrossFit Championship. Assents are right now pending. It is normal that Theofanidis will be deprived of his 2020 Fittest in Greece public victor status and be retained from contending at the CrossFit Games.
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
10 Facts on Lefteris Theofanidis
- Lefteris Theofanidis is from Greece. His age is 29 years old. His exact birthdate is not publicly known.
- He has an amazing height of 5 feet and 7 inches. He can take down tall fighters. As a champion, he stays fit and healthy. His weight is 178kg. Looking through his pictures available, he has perfect body measurements.
- Right now, he is focusing on his career rather than being in a relationship. he is single at the moment. And he does not have a girlfriend with whom he is involved romantically.
- In the 2nd year of the national champion system, he isn’t the 1st in penetrating the strategy. Moreover, 4 national champions tested positive at the 2019 CrossFit Games. Unfortunately, he is the second Greek public champions to do as such in the same number of years.
- There is no information related to his nationality and ethnicity. He prefers to live his life out of the public eye.
- Lefteris Theofanidis is active on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook. Currently, he holds 13.7k followers on Instagram.
- Despite being famous for his work in the field, he lacks a wiki-bio of his own.
- Speaking about his earning, he may be making a considerable amount of money from his work.
- He has not revealed his parent information to the public.
- Moreover, Lefteris is also a member of the “Hellenic Air Force”.