Korra Obidi was born in the year 1994 in Oshimili North of Delta State in Nigeria. She was born and raised in her hometown by her parents. She was raised in the church alongside her two siblings. By profession, she is a singer, actress, model, and dancer. To improve her talents and skills, she has already explored several countries.
Korra started her career from a very early age. She started it by singing and dancing in the church. However, her music career was started in October of 2015 when she released her first single named Man Like You. However, the biggest break in her career was the world cup song named Africa which was released in 2017. Also, she was number 4 in the Nigerian music list for her song Park well.
Currently, she resides in Los Angeles, California with her husband Dr. Justin Dean and her daughter who was born on July 9, 2019. Justin is a Sports Therapist and Chiropractor from America.
|Age||26 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD|
|Husband||Dr Justin Dean|
|Education||Command Secondary School|
10 facts about Korra Obidi
- Korra Obidi was born in the year 1994 in Nigeria.
- She celebrates her birthday every year on the 23rd of June.
- As of 2020, Korra is 26 years old.
- Korra has a decent height. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- By profession, she is a singer, dancer, model as well as an actress.
- For her education, Korra went to Command Secondary School in Ojo, Lagos. Furthermore, she studies Business Education at the University of Education.
- Korra is married. She married to American sports therapist named Dr. Justin Dean.
- Obidi is has a daughter who was born in July 9, 2019.
- She is active in social media as well. There are 572k followers on her Instagram.
- Korra has earned good money in her short career. She has an estimated net worth of $1 million USD.