Kristie Louise Alley is a reputed American actress and spokesmodel. Kristie Alley well regard for portraying the character of Rebecca Howe in the long-running NBC sitcom ‘Cheers’ had made her on-screen debut with sci-fi movie ‘Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan’ in which her role of Lieutenant JG Saavik was acclaimed by critics.
- Birthday: January 12, 1951 (Age 67)
- Ethnicity: English, German, Irish, Scottish
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress, spokesmodel
Kristie Alley Ex- husband – Parker Stevenson, Children
Kristie has had quite unsuccessful relationships in the past with two broken nuptials, first with Bob Alley and later Parker Stevenson.
The 67-years-old model is now in quest of a much younger boyfriend as Kristie confessed that she is tired of dating old guys.
Alley was formerly married to her college sweetheart Bob Alley for 7 years before they amicably split in 1977 following varied career paths. She then dated television and film actor Parker Stevenson for years before tying the knot in a private ceremony in late 1983.
The couple together relished a blissful marital life for 16 years during which they also welcomed two children, on William True and daughter Lillie Price.
The two eventually broke up in 1997 after which she immediately got engaged to actor James Wilder after few months of a romantic affair. The two though parted their ways shortly after calling off the engagement of two years.
Ever since then the actress has been living a single though urged to have a romantic relationship with someone in his 20s as she is no more interested in dating guys of her own age.
Kristie, a native of Wichita, Kansas was born one of three children to homemaker Lillian Mickie and businessman Robert Deal Alley. Her dad of English and Scottish descent traded lumber and owned a company of it in the state of Kansas.
- Parents: Lillian Mickie and Robert Deal Alley
- Husband: Bob Alley (1970-1977), Parker Stevenson (1983-1997)
- Children: 2 (Lillie Price Stevenson and William True Stevenson)
- Marital Status: Divorced
Kristie was 30 when she lost her mom in a dreadful car accident which also left her dad severely injured-he recovered soon though.
Growing up with two siblings, Craig and Colette in Wichita, she studied at Wichita Southeast High School, an effusive accredited urban school in Wichita.
After completing her high school education at Wichita, she enrolled at Kansas State University but instantly dropped out after a sophomore year to pursue a career in designing the interior.
Soon, she moved to Los Angeles, California to practice Scientology as well as to build a career in crafting and designing interiors.
Kristie Alley Age – Height and Body Measurements
Standing at an average stature of 5 feet 7 inches, Kristie is one of the few incredible Hollywood artists who packs both talent and good looks in their frame.
She is a timeless beauty who hasn’t aged a bit ever since she made her onscreen debut with feature film ‘Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan’.
One of the finest actress and certainly the hottest grandmom in Hollywood with son William’s little one Waylon Tripp Parker, Kristie is every bit a beauty sensation.
With definitive beaming good looks, blemish free skin, smoldering green eyes, and scintillating demeanor, she is a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (174 cm)
- Body Measurements: 39-28-37 inches (99-71-94 cm)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 73 kg (161 lbs)
Her ever glowing jovial face perfected by sharp cheekbone and endearingly sweet smile has made Kristie even more gorgeous and glamorous at her late 60s.
Her on-point style statement and trend-setting fashion ensemble indeed outshine her curvy hourglass figure acquired from an intense workout and strict diet.
She is quite conscious about her exercise and diet; therefore it’s not surprising at all that the actress still possesses the curvy body even at age 67.
Quirky, jovial, fun-loving and an ardent traveler, Alley enjoys hanging out and having a fun time with her close friends and family. Hence, she is often spotted partying and chilling out with her pals and Hollywood elite social club.
Kristie Alley Movies, Television Series – Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Cheers
Kristie, an Emmy winning actress from Kansas is best known for her role as Rebecca Howe in NBC sitcom ‘Cheers’.
She was equally acclaimed and valued for portraying Sally Goodson in Robert Allan Ackerman’s television film ‘David’s Mother’.
- Kristie’s first ever television appearance was on America’s most-watched game show ‘Match Game’ in which she won a total of $6000 prize money in two rounds and further went to compete on television game show ‘Password Plus’
- After establishing own-self as a successful interior designer, Alley inclined towards acting with breakthrough role of Lieutenant Saavik in Nicholas Meyer sci-fi ‘Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan’
- After turning down the reprised role of Saavik in the sequels, she appeared in a series of popular movies such as ‘Blind Date’, ‘Runway’ while also played the influential character of Virgilia Hazard in ABC miniseries ‘North and South’
- 1987: Starred as Robin Bishop in Carl Reiner’s box-office hit ‘Summer School’ opposite Mark Harmon and later the year appeared in NBC sitcom ‘Cheers’ after replacing regular Shelley Long
- Multi-faceted actress of Hollywood, Alley next was the romantic-comedy film ‘Look Who’s Talking’ in which she was paired up with John Travolta
- Following the commercial success of the movie, she was further cast in its sequel ‘Look Who’s Talking Too’ and ‘Look Who’s Talking Now’
- 1997-2000: Portrayed the title character of Veronica Chase in NBC sitcom ‘Veronica’s Closet’ for three seasons before the show was canceled
- As a spokesmodel, she represented Texas-based omnichannel retailer company ‘Pier One’ for four years and later weight management company ‘Jenny Craig’ for three years
- Following her outstanding performance in Cheers and ‘David’s Mother’, she won two Emmy Awards for each of one while also received her own star on the Hollywood walk of fame for contribution to motion pictures
- Besides acting, Kristie had competed on the Season 12 of ABC’s dancing reality show ‘Dancing with the Stars’ along with dancing partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy and finished the show in second behind season winner and NFL footballer Hines Ward
- 2012: Returned to Dancing with the Stars’ 15th season, yet again with Maksim Chmerkovskiy but was evicted after the seventh episode on the competition
- Her most recent television show is the UK television series ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ which is adapted from reality television series ‘Big Brother’
Kristie Alley Net Worth and Salary
Kristie has an estimated $30 million net worth garnered through a successful career in acting and television.
Alley’s appearance in the dancing reality show ‘Dancing with the Stars’ followed by ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ certainly amassed her massive fortune considering which she made such a colossal fortune.
Kristie who has continued to practice Scientology ever since she moved to Los Angeles purchased an extravagant waterfront mansion worth $1.5 million from singer-songwriter Lisa Marie Presley in early 2000. Strictly Scientologist, she also bestowed $5 million from her whopping fortune to the Church.
- Net Worth: $30 million
- Salary: N/A