Kim Mulkey or Kimberly Duane Mulkey is the head coach for Women’s Basketball at Baylor University. Before being a coach, she had a very successful career as a basketball player.
||17 May 1962
||5 feet 3 inches (1.63 m)
||Randy Robertson (1987-2006)
||Kramer & Makenzie Robertson
||Basketball Head Coach
Not to mention, she became the very first woman to win the national championship for basketball as a player, assistant coach and also a head coach. No wonder, she will be remembered for all the roles she has ever played.
Her career as an NCAA coach has witnessed her winning 3 basketball championships. As a matter of fact, she is loved and respected for her contribution to the game.
In addition to being a coach, she is also a mother and a grandmother of a beautiful grandson.
10 Facts on Kim Mulkey
- Kim Mulkey is an American basketball head coach. She trains the Women’s basketball team at Baylor University.
- She is currently 57 years of age and was born on May 17, 1962, in Santa ana, California.
- Most of the details about her personal and professional life are included on her Wikipedia profile.
- Kim is one of the highest-paid basketball coaches. Her annual salary is $2.27 million. However, her net worth details are not disclosed yet.
- Kim tied the knot with her former husband, Randy Robertson in the year 1987. However, the couple ended their 19 years of marriage in 2006.
- Her husband used to play college football at Louisiana Tech Bulldogs when they met.
- She has two children with her former husband namely, Makenzie and Kramer.
- Kim is a grandmother in addition to being a mother.
- Her daughter Makenzie used to play basketball at Baylor University. And, as for now, she is also an assistant coach along with other staff of her mother. On the other hand, her brother, Kramer is a professional baseball player.
- She is on Twitter with over 31 thousand followers. Likewise, her Instagram profile has over 15 thousand followers.