Kerri ni Dochartaigh is not on Wikipedia. However, she is almost always active on Twitter.
Kerri, the Irish writer has gained a lot of popularity in the present context but before gaining popularity she has to face a lot of obstacles and problems in her life. She along with her parents and siblings were burned out of their home after they were known as Catholics.
Kerri ni Dochartaigh was born into a mixed marriage family. After violence broke out in her city, She moved to Dublin for her study in the trinity. Kerri is widely known for her book, Thin Place.
|Name||Kerri ni Dochartaigh|
So grateful to @sineadgleeson @gavclarke @IrishLitSoc @annaframe @canongatebooks
for organising this conversation to mark the launch of Thin Places despite signal issues. Thankyou for such a gorgeous celebration of this book everyone x
— Kerri ní Dochartaigh (@kerri_ni) January 28, 2021
10 Facts About Kerri ni Dochartaigh:
- Kerri ni Dochartaigh’s age is yet to be revealed at the present moment. However, looking at her profile she seems to be in her 40‘s.
- Discussing her social media presence, Kerri ni Dochartaigh recently joined Twitter in March 2019. As of now, she has over 3K followers with more than 9K Tweets on it.
- Apart from it, Kerri ni Dochartaigh is also active on Instagram with the account name @kerrinidochartaigh and gathering the fan following of 1.4K.
- Kerri ni Dochartaigh hasn’t talked about her parents and siblings on the online sources. Thus, the data about her family is still missing from the media and the public.
- Kerri ni Dochartaigh’s husband and her marital status are unavailable.
- Also, there is no information mentioned on the online sources related to her children.
- Speaking about her net worth and earnings, Kerri’s net worth is yet to be displayed on the web portals.
- Kerri ni Dochartaigh’s bio is yet to get documented on the Wikipedia website.
- In addition, Kerri ni Dochartaigh holds Irish nationality as she hails from Ireland.
- Lastly, we are unable to grab the data related to her physical appearance.