Ken Christiansen’s Wikipedia page is yet to get surface on the internet.
Ken Christiansen is an English actor who started his career acting at the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1992.
He is best known for his role as Jamie’s father in the award-winning musical titled “EVERYBODY’S TALKING ABOUT JAMIE.” He is also a director and was the original director of “The Night Season.”
|Birthday||August 6, 1971|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
10 Interesting Facts About Ken Christiansen:
- His birthplace is Lancaster, England. Ken Christiansen’s current age is 49, as he was born on August 6 of 1971.
- The actor has maintained a fit body even in his late 40s. Ken Christiansen’s height is 5 feet 11 inches, and he weighs approximately 87 kg.
- Ken Christiansen isn’t married, and he doesn’t have a wife. His current relationship details are unknown.
- Ken is active on Instagram under the username @kenchristiansen1. He currently has 701 followers on the platform. Similarly, on Twitter, his username is @KChristiansenKC, and he has a following of 1.7k.
- Ken’s most recent acting performance is seen in the British drama series called “It’s A Sin.” In the show, he played the role of Karl Benning.
Besides being an actor, Ken is also a director, a journalist, a narrator, and a drama workshop leader.
- Christiansen is fluent in English and Spanish. American-New York, American- California, American-Standard
American-Midwest, Australian, and Birmingham dialects are some of the dialects he is fluent at.
- Ken is good at sports like rugby and swimming. Apart from these, he also enjoys skiing and sailing.
- The actor has an affinity for dogs. He also has a pet dog named Rufus.
- Ken made his musical theatre debut at Union Theatre. He appeared as The Reciter in Michael Strassen’s production of “PACIFIC OVERTURES.“
- He is the founder of the award-winning theatre company called Operating Theatre Company. He founded the company in 2002.