Some Information About Kelly Steckelberg
- Kelly Steckelberg was born in 1967. Therefore her age is 53 years old. Moreover, she was born and raised in San Jose, California, United States.
- Before working in Zoom, this rich woman was the CEO of a dating site named Zoosk. Moreover, she has also spent almost 20 years working in finance for companies like Cisco's Webex.
- She is one of America's self-made women. Moreover, her self-made score is said to be 6, according to Forbes.
- Zoom Video CFO Kelly Steckelberg has most of her fortune in Zoom stock options. Also, Zoom shares have more than quintupled in value in the first 8 months of 2020.
- Talking about her children, Kelly Steckelberg has two daughters. She loves her daughters a lot and has been giving them the best life. Moreover, Kelly Steckelberg has maintained her family and profession in a very convenient way.
- This self-made American millionaire studied bachelor's of Business Administration at the University of Texas, which is located in Austin.
- Kelly is active on Instagram as @ksteckbelberg. She has shared 34 posts and has only 97 followers on her Instagram profile.
- Kelly became the CFO Dive's CFO of the Year for her role in managing the company, which grew 355% over two quarters and became a household name because of the pandemic.
Kelly Steckelberg Net Worth: How Much Does She Earn?
Kelly Steckelberg's net worth is $255 million as of October 13, 2020. Her salary is not disclosed yet.
She has earned a lot of money as Zoom was used a lot in 2020 because of its increasing use in the pandemic.
|Age||53 years old|
|Profession||Chief Financial Officer|
|Education||Bachelor of Business Administration, The University of Texas at Austin|