Keeley Aldean was born on 14th February 2003. Like his father who is a famous country musician, Keeley expressed her interest in music and is learning how to play guitar and other musical instruments. Keeley Aldean is the eldest daughter of the famous country musician Jason Aldean.
|Birthday||February 14, 2003|
|Parents||Jason Aldean, Jessica Ussery|
|Siblings||Kendyl Aldean, Memphis and Navy|
10 facts to know about Keeley Aldean
- Jason Aldean is a Grammy nominee who welcomed her daughter Keeley Aldean in 2003, Jason Aldean’s daughter Keeley is 17 years of age as of 2020.
- Keeley Aldean is the daughter of the famous musician Jason Aldean and his high school sweetheart Jessica Ussery who is his first wife.
- Her father Jason Aldean has two daughters with Jessica Ussery, Keeley the oldest, and Kendyl the youngest daughter.
- Keeley Aldean celebrated her birthday on 14th February, meanwhile, her younger sister Kendyl Aldean celebrated her birthday on August 20, and is 11 years of age; Kendyl loves to spend her time with her younger brother, Memphis.
- Keeley’s father has two children son Memphis and daughter Navy from his second marriage with Brittany Aldean; which makes Keeley the big sister of three younger siblings.
- Similar to his famous father, Keeley Aldean has expressed her enthusiasm for music and takes inspiration from the likes of Slash from Guns N’ Roses.
- Her father Jason Aldean welcomed his first child with Brittany Aldean on December 1, 2017, Keeley’s younger brother is 3 years of age and grabbed the attention of fans with his happy demeanor, and blue eyes.
- Keeley’s youngest sister from father Jason Aldean and his second wife arrived in 2019, she is just a year old.
- She loves to attend her father’s concert with her siblings and mother.
- Keeley Aldean does not have a social media account, whereas his father has accumulated more than 3 million on Instagram under the user name @jasonaldean; Keeley can be spotted on her father’s Instagram post.