Kayla Sullivan is a talented American news reporter currently working as a State Capitol Bureau reporter on Fox59 channel and CBS4 channel in Indianapolis.
Kayla Sullivan is most famous for her reporting on her major topics including Politics, Crime reports, traffic reports, and social issues from all over Indianapolis.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Education||University of Indianapolis|
10 Facts on Kayla Sullivan:
- Kayla Sullivan holds the nationality of America and probably seems to be in her late-20. Though her real birthdate and age have not been revealed.
- Kayla Sullivan completed her Bachelor’s Degree from Franklin Central High School. Then she graduated from the University of Indianapolis.
- Kayla started her career as a reporter in 2015 as a reporter in WLFI(CBS), and she also got a chance to work as an anchor on weekdays from 5 p.m to 6 p.m.
- For her hard work and dedication towards her reporting career, she was awarded the first-place “Indiana Broadcasters Association Award” in 2017.
- Before formally beginning her reporting career and joining WLFI, she has been working on FOX59/ CBS4Indy news team with her friend Amber Hardwick.
- Besides reporting and anchoring, she has been a part of the International Bar Association (IBA) for years working as a Young Professionals Board.
- Kayla is very active on social media platforms and has a huge fan following on both Instagram and Facebook with 1.6k followers on her Instagram.
- Kayla probably seems to be married but her husband’s name is not revealed yet. However, she has a son named Allan who was born in September 2019.
- Despite being a popular reporter, her personal details, career, biography, and achievements are yet to be featured on IMDb as well as Wikipedia.
- Kayla has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2020, which she has earned as a reporter. However, her salary has not been revealed yet.