Some Facts About Katie Glass
- Katie Glass has been earning a handsome amount of money from her career as a journalist. However, the salary of Katie Glass is still unknown.
- The Twitter account of Katie Glass is @katieglassST. She has shared 32.3 thousand tweets and her Twitter profile has 18.8 thousand followers. Moreover, she joined Twitter in January 2009.
- As she has not given any information about her married life and husband, the information about the children of Katie Glass is also hidden.
- Talking about her education, Katie Glass attended the University of Sussex which is located in Falmer, Brighton BN1 9RH, United Kingdom. However, the subject she studied has not been disclosed.
- She also makes broadcast appearances regularly. Also, she wrote and presented a Radio 4 documentary in 2020 which was about discovering her Judaism, and appeared in two documentaries discussing child murder cases.
- Katie Glass is a journalist whose works appear regularly in UK publications like The Telegraph, The Sunday Times, The Evening Standard, The Sun, The Spectator, Grazia, and Elle Magazine.
- She has been shortlisted as Best Feature Writer 2 times. Moreover, she was also awarded The Young Stationer's Prize.
- This journalist mainly specializes in long-form features and interviews. Also, she often explores issues affecting young people.
Katie Glass Age And Husband: Who Is She Married To?
This journalist has not revealed her age or birthdate with any media or in the media. However, she seems to be in her early 50's.
The husband of Katie Glass is also not disclosed yet by this journalist. She has kept her married life a secret and hidden from the world.
Love a specks selfie pic.twitter.com/KtvyBSZ46T— Katie Glass (@katieglassST) February 20, 2021