Kathy Ireland is an American actress and model, turned entrepreneur and author. Kathy Ireland was a high-demanded supermodel during the 1980s & 1990s, recognized for gracing the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues for 13 consecutive times. Today, she operates her marketing company called ‘Kathy Ireland Worldwide’.
- Birthday: March 20, 1963 (age 55)
- Ethnicity: N/A
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Model, businesswoman, author, and actress
Kathy Ireland Husband- Greg Olsen and Kids
Kathy Ireland, the queen of swimsuit, is happily married to her husband, Greg Olsen for almost thirty years. She is a faithful wife and devoted mother of three beautiful children.
One man woman, businesswoman Kathy has remained married to his physician husband, Greg since 1988. Celebrating 30-years of successful marriage, this star couple bears three children together; Erik, Lily, and Chloe.
- Parents: John and Barbara Ireland
- Husband: Greg Olsen (1988)
- Children: Erik, Lily, and Chloe
- Marital Status: Married
Born Kathleen Marie Ireland in Glendale, California, she has found success as a model & entrepreneur. Her entrepreneurial instinct took a shape early on when she sold hand-painted rocks in her neighborhood at the age of 11.
As a high-schooler, she leaped on to a new career. Her striking beauty and tall height caught the eyes of modeling agents and went on to sign with the Elite Modeling Agency at the age of 16. Since her life as a model started to take off!
Kathy Ireland Age- Height and Body Measurements
Kathy Ireland is a 55-year-old supermodel who still owns a figure that can rock the skimpiest swimsuits & bikinis. Standing tall with a height of 5 feet 10 inches, she is an attractive model with a perfect figure, known for her striking feature.
Kathy, who turned 55 this March, is still as undeniably beautiful as when she appeared on her 1st Sports Illustrated cover almost 36 years ago. Countless movies, best-selling fitness and inspirational book later, the glamorous lingerie icon & fitness freak continues to turn heads.
- Height: 5 feet 10 in (177cm)
- Body Measurements: 36-25-36 inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 64 kg (141 pounds)
Kathy is hugely famous for her appealing body measurements and also as one of the best swimsuits illustrated models. Her flawless figure has so-called hourglass body shape with fuller breasts, flat belly, and teeny tiny waist.
Kathy’s body measurements are 36-25-36 inches with a bigger cup size of 36B. The blonde beauty has frequently given peek of her toned and amazing bikini body, which she achieved from intense workout and sweat.
She regularly shares envious pictures of her wearing body-hugging dresses on Instagram and has impressive 46.1k followers. Kathy is often spotted wearing expensive/branded dresses paired with costly diamonds and jewelry in almost every function.
Kathy Ireland Movies and TV Shows- Charles in Charge, Worth Winning and Journey to the Center of the Earth
Supermodel and super-mogul Kathy Ireland commenced her modeling career in 1980 right after being picked by the Elite Modeling Agency.
Receiving her first endorsement deal as a high-schooler, this blonde with green eye has since never looked back & gone to successfully establish herself as a leading name.
- 1984- Her modeling career took a significant hike that year when she appeared on the cover of ‘Sports Illustrated’ for the first time and over the course of time went on to grace the magazine for 13 times
- 1885- Gave her small screen debut with an appearance in the show, ‘Charles in Charge’
- 1989- Starred in the full-length film called ‘Alien from L.A’, the movie was a big failure on box office
- 1989- The stunner was cast in two movies this year, including ‘Worth Winning’ and ‘Journey to the Center of the Earth’ followed by news roles in motion pictures, ‘Mr. Destiny’ & ‘Side Out’ next year
- 1993- Broaden her horizons and established a brand marketing company called ‘Kathy Ireland Worldwide’
- 1995- Lent her voice to the character named Crystal in the superhero comic TV series, ‘The Fantastic Four’ followed by other appearance of the year including TV series, ‘The Watchers’ and movie ‘Backfire’
- 1999- Got appointed as the presenter of various Golf tournaments organized by the ‘Ladies Professional Golf Association’
- 2000- Starred in the movie called ‘Once Upon a Christmas’ & even presented the ‘Office Depot Championship’ by the LPGA
- 2002- Kathy penned her journey from being a paperboy to becoming the owner of billion worth manufacturing company for the book called ‘Powerful Inspirations: Eight Lessons that Will Change Your Life’
- (2005-2012)- Her company underwent massive diversification with the sales rocketed up to enormous $2 billion yearly, the British Vogue named her the world’s richest model in their May 2012 issue
- 2009- Turned into writing children books and published three books called ‘An Angel Called Hope’, ‘What Do Mommies Do?’ and ‘Mona’s Favorite Words’
- 2009- Since the year, she represents the ‘Friends of Sheba Medical Center’
Kathy Ireland Net Worth and Salary
With a net worth of $350 million dollars, Kathy makes an additional $2 billion dollars off her retail empire, according to a new profile in Forbes magazine.
Kathy attained that whopping net worth through a thriving modeling/fashion career upon which she capitalized by establishing a brand product retail company called ‘Kathy Ireland Worldwide’.
- Net Worth: $500 million
- Salary: N/A