Kathryn Lewek is known as an International opera and soprano singer. Kathryn started singing at a very young age but only during high school, she realized that she could turn her passion into a career. With a magnificent history of leading female roles in her career, recent season’s engagements have also included role debuts as Teresa in Benvenuto Cellini with Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona.
Learn more about Kathryn Lewek,
|Height||5 feet tall|
|Husband||Tenor Zach Borichevsky|
|Education||Eastman School of Music & Music Academy of the West|
10 Facts about Kathryn Lewek:
- Kathryn Lewek was born in the year 1983, in the town of East Lyme, Connecticut, and completed her studies at the Eastman School of Music, Kathryn Lewek age is probably 37 years old.
- Before, She was advised not to sing for the “Queen of the Nights” in The Magic Flute, but despite it, she has performed the role hundreds of times in the finest opera houses in Europe.
- Back to her personal life, Tenor Zach Borichevsky– Kathryn Lewek’s husband, both got happily married and became a happy couple.
- Kathryn Lewek is available on Instagram with her official username ‘@kathrynleweksoprano‘ including followers of more than 5.3k and thousands of posts to date.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio but her detailed information can be found on her professional webpage.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed but as a fine artist, she might be well-organized.
- Kathryn Lewek has established herself as one of opera’s most thrilling coloratura sopranos of this generation, performing some of the most vocally challenging roles in the repertoire.
- She is singing the role of Angelica in Handel’s epic opera, Orlando in the coming days.
- In 2017, she appeared as Ginevra in Cecillia Bartoli’s Ariodonte at the Salzburg Festival.
- There is no information about her parents and siblings. She might prefer to keep their details away from all this limelight and all.