Karin Bohn is a Canadian interior designer. Furthermore, she even won an award for her designs. Moreover, she founded her successful business almost a decade ago!
But who is Karin Bohn? Is she married? Read about all these questions and fun facts on her in this article down below!
|Full Name||Karin Bohn|
|Age||39 Years old|
|Net Worth||$1 Million approx|
10 Facts on Karin Bohn
- Karin Bohn is a Canadian interior designer. Furthermore, she was born in British Columbia, Dawson Creek, Canada. Moreover, as of 2020, her age will be 40 years old.
- Similarly, she holds Canadian nationality. What’s more, she comes from a white ethnical background.
- She grew up in British Columbia, Dawson Creek with her family. However, the names of her parents remains a mystery not.
- Moving on to her educational background, she graduated from the University of Columbia, Vancouver. Moreover, she received her degree in Philosophy & German Studies from the said university.
- She started her company The House of Bohn back in 2012. Furthermore, she managed to gain massive success in her ventures.
- During her career as an interior designer, she even managed to win an award. Furthermore, she even became a Girl Boss Crush in Espire21.
- Moving on to her love life, she is a happily married woman. Furthermore, she tied the knot with her long time boyfriend Chris. But, due to their private nature, most of her husband’s info remains unknown.
- Karin and her husband exchanged their vows in an intimate ceremony with their loved ones. But, the married couple is yet to become parents.
- The talented interior designer holds an estimated net worth of $1 million. What’s more, she managed to accumulate her wealth thanks to her career and company.
- What’s more, her salary is estimated to be around $500k annually. Furthermore, she enjoys her life filled with love and comfort because of her income. In fact, she lives with her husband and a French bulldog named Oscar in North Vancouver.