Julie Fine is an extremely talented and Emmy Award-winning American news reporter and journalist well known for her unique ways to cover live news and events.
Julie has been currently working as co-host in “Lone Start Politics” on NBC 5. She has also worked as a mentor in the National Scholastic Competition in Alaska.
|Birthday||March 27, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||$21,360 – $32,107|
10 Facts on Julie Fine:
- Julie Fine was born on March 27, 1985, in the United States. Julie is probably at the age of 35 in 2020 and holding the nationality of America.
- Julie Fine belongs to White Ethnicity with a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall, and Aries as Star Sign. She graduated from “Tulane University” in Texas.
- After completing her graduation, she joined WJLA as a production assistant later on she joined WJET-TV as her first reporting job about education.
- In the year 2014, she also live-reported the 84th and 85th Texas legislative sessions and the Gubernatorial race. She also covered Russert’s funeral.
- Julie’s hard work was recognized when she reported on a massive fire that occurred on Penn State Coach, so she was honored with the “Emmy Award”.
- Besides her job, she loves to watch movies, do some workouts in gyms, political talk shows, and travel. She had traveled almost all the places in Texas.
- As for her love life, she has not revealed anything about being in a relationship or about her marriage. She seems to be a single woman until now.
- Despite being such a popular personality, her biography and achievements are not featured in Wikipedia. However, we can find her on other social media.
- Julie is very active on social media platforms and has a huge fan following on both Instagram and Twitter with 8.8k followers on her Twitter.
- Julie has an estimated net worth of $1 million and an average salary of $21,360 – $32,107 per month as of 2020, which she has earned as a reporter.