Julia Roberts is a successful American actress and producer. She drew stardom in Hollywood with 1990 romantic comedy movie “Pretty Woman” that earned $464 million globally.
Moreover, she has received eight Golden Globe nominations winning three of them and one Academy Award out of four nominations.
- Birthday: 28 October 1967 (Age 50)
- Ethnicity: English-German-Swedish-Welsh-French
- Nationality: American
Julia Roberts Family: Husband and Children
Julia Roberts married to Daniel Moder, a cameraman on 4 July 2004 at Taos, New Mexico. The couple started dating in 2000, while she was still in a relationship with actor Benjamin Bratt and Moder was still married to his first wife.
The amicable relationship of the couple has resulted to the birth of three adorable children including 2004 born twins: Phinnaeus Walter Moder and Hazel Patricia and 2007 born son Henry Daniel Moder.
Before Moder, she was married to singer Lyle Lovett from 1993 to 1995. She was also shortly engaged to actor Kiefer Sutherland but broke their engagement three days prior to the wedding.
Similarly, she has also shared romantic connections with celebrities like Liam Neeson, Jason Patric, Matthew Perry and Dylan McDermott.
Born in Smyrna, Georgia, Roberts is the daughter of Walter Grady Roberts and Betty Lou Bredemus. Her mother was an actress and acting coach who died in 2015.
She is the younger sister of actor Eric Roberts and actress and producer, Lisa Roberts Gillan. She is the aunt of popular actress and singer Emma Roberts.
- Parents: Betty Lou Bredemus and Walter Grady Roberts
- Husband: Lyle Lovett (1993-1995) and Daniel Moder (m. 2002)
- Children: Hazel Moder, Phinnaeus Moder, and Henry Daniel Moder
- Marital Status: Married
She was raised in Roman Catholic background, she is currently following Hinduism. Surrounded by the creative individuals from her childhood, her parents were proved as an inspirational source for her to involve in the performing sector.
Attending various schools like Fitzhugh Lee Elementary School and Griffin Middle School, she completed her high school from Campbell High School. Later, she joined Georgia State University but before completing the graduation she moved New York to become an actress.
Soon after that, she signed a deal with Click Modeling Agency as well as joined the acting classes to develop her dexterity.
Julia Roberts Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
The leading name in Hollywood, Roberts stands with the height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 57 kilos. She has an athletic body built carving a banana-shaped figure and has body measurements of 34-24-34 inches.
Made her journey to fifties, Roberts seems absolutely ageless with juvenile looks and vibrant personality. Along with the elevated fame in the movie line, she has been highlighted with the subjects of plastic surgery with the process of a nose job, liposuction, and Botox treatment.
- Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches (1.75 m)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 Inches
- Plastic Surgery: Yes
- Weight: 57 KG (126 lbs)
She has slender physique with medium sized busts which require a bra size of 32B. She wears a dress size of 4 US and shoe size of 9 US. Through intense workout and healthy lifestyle, she has acquired an athletic body with toned legs, flat belly, and slim waist.
She has natural blonde hair, however, she often dyes them light brown. She has light brown eyes and her distinctive feature include her big megawatt smile and pretty face. People magazine has named her as the world’s most beautiful woman five times.
Roberts loves eating organic foods and her hobbies include knitting, reading, traveling, and cooking. She enjoys playing with her children and indulges in tennis whenever she gets free time.
Julia Roberts Professional Career: Movies and TV series
Professionally, Roberts began her career in 1987 landing a role in the television show “Crime Story”. However, she became familiar among the Hollywood lovers after appearing in the 1988 movie “Satisfaction”.
Leaving many other famed stars behind, she earned more attention from the worldwide viewers through the American box-office hit movies like “Pretty Woman”, “Ocean’s Eleven”, “Valentine’s Day”, and “Wonder”.
Moreover, she also served as executive producer on the TV sitcom “Queens Supreme”, “American Girl” and “Kit Kittredge: An American Girl”.
- 1989: Appeared in the comedy-drama movie “Steel Magnolias” directed by Herbert Ross
- 2000: Played the lead role in the biographical movie “Erin Brockovich” that earned her Academy Award and other several prestigious awards
- 2003: Received the whopping $25 million for portraying the role in the movie “Mona Lisa Smile” becoming the highest paid actress of that time
- 2006: Made her stage debut with the Broadway production “Three Days of Rain”
- 2013: Played a role of Barbara Fordham in the movie “August: Osage County” alongside Meryl Streep, Chris Cooper, and Ewan McGregor
- 2014: Performed in the HBO TV film “The Normal Heart” for which she received Emmy nomination
- 2017: Voiced the character Smurf Willow in the animated film “Smurfs: The Lost Village” and did the role of Isabel Pullman in Stephen Chbosky’s film “Wonder”
- 2018: Starred in the upcoming drama movie “Ben Is Back” directed by Peter Hedges
Julia Roberts Net Worth and Salary
Julia Roberts net worth is $200 according to the data of Celebrity Net Worth. A highly-acclaimed actress, she was the highest-paid actress over the world in the 90s and the first half of 2000s.
Delivered phenomenal roles in blockbusters movies, Roberts is regarded as one of the most successful actresses concerning box office collections. She has also involved in various organizations like UNICEF for humanitarian activities.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $200 Million