Joel Gagne is a famous actor who earned fame and name from his career in the TV dramas and movies industry. He is best known for his roles as “Shadowhunters(2016)”, “Letterkenny(2016)”, and “Bad Blood(2017)”.
Having well built hefty body and abs made him play one of the popular roles of the beast. The role in the movie made him famous and has gained more followers and fans. Below ten facts that help you to know more about Joel Gagne.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
— Joel Gagne (@JoelRGagne) April 26, 2020
10 Facts on Joel Gagne
- Joel Gagne was born on December 16, 1952. He has now reached the age of 68. Joel was born in the year of the dragon. Those who are born under the zodiac sign of the Dragon are warm-hearted and energetic.
- Being a fit body and well built physically, Joel stands a tall height of 5 feet and 10 inches. However, his actual body measurements are not available for now.
- Talking about his parents, he has not mentioned any details about his family members. He likes to prefer a low profile of matters like family members.
- Coming to his dating life and relationship status, he is married to his long term girlfriend and has 1 beautiful daughter with whom he likes to spend a lot of time.
- For now, the net worth details about Joel is not available. But it looks like he is earning a huge amount of money and is living a lavish life with his daughter and wife.
- Unfortunately, the famous actor does not have his own Wikipedia page. However, his small biography is written over several wikis.
- He is very active on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube. He holds more than 6k followers on Twitter.
- Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, he holds Canadian nationality. And he belongs to the white ethnicity.
- The character of Joint Guy in the Canadian sitcom Letterkenny made him famous.
- There is no information related to his educational background at present.