Joe Hildebrand is a talented journalist from Australia. Furthermore, he presents news via television and radio. But, he is best known for his work in the network called “Studio 10”. Nevertheless, he also came to the headlines in Australia back in 2019 after his comments on a woman brutally murdered. However, he was also stuck in a controversy back in 2014. To know more about it keep reading this article. As well as, other facts about Hildebrand!
|Birthday||June 23, 1976|
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Net Worth||$1 Million Approx|
|Salary||$700 Thousand Approx|
|Children||Henry, Bonnie and Maybellene Jill Hildebrand|
|Education||University of Melbourne|
10 Facts on Joe Hildebrand!
- John Hildebrand or best known as Joe Hildebrand (Born on June 23, 1976) is a journalist and a news presenter. Furthermore, he holds an Australian nationality. Likewise, he comes from a white ethnic group.
- Similarly, he was born in Melbourne, Australia to his parents. However, the names of his parents remain under review.
- Moreover, he isn’t the only child of his parents. In fact, he has a brother named Patrick Hildebrand.
- More about his childhood, he attended and graduated from Dandenong High School with his brother. But, Joe’s brother seems to like his life away from the limelight.
- Moving on, he later graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Arts from the University of Melbourne. Furthermore, he majored in History and English. What’s more, he used to edit the student newspaper called “Farrago”.
- Now jumping onto his love life, he tied the knot with his long time girlfriend. In fact, he and his wife, Tara Ravens, exchanged their vows in an intimate wedding.
- Not only is Joe a married man, but he is also a father. As a matter of fact, he and his loving partner welcomed three beautiful children. Moreover, the names of their children are Henry, Bonnie and Maybellene Jill Hildebrand.
- Moving on, he stumbled on many controversies in his career. In fact, the most recent one was last year. But, he also managed to get involved in three different controversies back in 2014.
- However, he managed to make himself very wealthy thanks to his long career. What’s more, he holds an approximated net worth of $1 million. Similarly, his salary is said to be around $700 thousand annually.
- The Australian journalist stands at a decent height. Moreover, his weight goes perfectly with his build. But, his actual height and weight remain under review.