Jessica Korda Married, Sister, Jaw Surgery, Measurements, Legs, Feet, Shoes. Know About her Net Worth, Married, Children, Ethnicity, Pregnant, Dating or Boyfriend. Jessica Korda is an emerging American elite golfer who competes at the LPGA Tour. She is as an amateur golfer made the greatest achievement by scoring a place on the squad of the 2009 U.S. Junior Solheim Cup as well as on the 2010 U.S. Curtis Cup.
- Birthday: February 27, 1993 (Age 25)
- Ethnicity: Czech
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Golfer
Jessica Korda Boyfriend – Johnny DelPrete
Is Jessica Korda married? Jessica Korda doesn’t intend to get married anytime soon; however, she is in a romantic relationship with fellow golfer, Johnny DelPrete.
The beloved couple is often spotted sharing a romantic moment both on and off the pitch. Being own self a pro golfer, Johnny does seem to have a great understanding and bond which instigates that the relationship is going to break anytime soon.
Family, Parents and Early Life
Jessica, a native of Bradenton, Florida was born to former tennis players Regina Rajchrtova and Petr Korda.
Korda’s father is a Czech born pro athlete who reached the pinnacle of fame in 1998 as he reached the No. 2 on ATP’s singles ranking and was also victorious in the Australian Open.
- Parents: Petr Korda and Regina Rajchrtova
- Husband: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Her dad briefly retired from the sports after pleaded guilty of doping during Wimbledon championships. Raised in a sports clan, she along with her sibling Nelly Korda was stimulated and enthused to uphold the legacy formed by the athlete parents.
Though her upbringing was done in Manatee County, Florida, she, however, used to commute the Czech Republic to spend the summer where she used to play golf for the national team of the country.
With a strong enthusiasm and inclination towards golf, she began to sweat on the golf pitch.
At the age of 17, Jessica had qualified for the annual qualifying tournaments of LPGA Tour and also finished the tournament as a second runner-up.
Since then, she has been vigorously participating several national and international golf tournament that spares her no time to brood over relationship and marriage.
Jessica Korda Height – 5 feet 11 inches (155 cm)
With a soaring height of 5 feet 11 inches and sharp personality, Jessica Korda makes a must watch golfer in the world.
She is a sensational golfer and a beauty stunner with dazzling good looks and spellbinding persona.
With her sharp skills and knowledge, Jessica is no doubt one of the most amazing young golfers in the business at this time.
Not only with the sports prowess but also with her charismatic appearance and suave persona, she has garnered massive fans from all over the world.
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
Body Measurements: 34-25-35 Inches
The 25-years-old American sports star is an exquisite beauty with her glowing looks, smokey blue eyes, and sweet smile. Her luscious blond locks and eye-striking persona has further enhanced the overall look of this star.
Being a sportsperson it’s quite relevant for her to be in a killer shape for which Jessica works on in her gym. She follows a healthy routine that includes fitness workout and balanced diet that keeps her killer body in an incredible shape.
Apart from golf, she also enjoys playing tennis that has been a lifetime career of her parents.
Being world’s best sibling ever, she also hangs out and makes a precious moment with sister, Nelly Korda, a golfer and younger brother, Sebastian, a junior tennis player.
Professional Career: LPGA Tour
Champion of Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic’, Jessica is a pure talent discovered since long time. She got her first LPGA victory in 2012 by claiming the title of Australian Open.
- Following her outstanding golf skills and tricks, she won the title of 2010 South Atlantic Amateur and secured a place at the U.S. Women’s Open for two consecutive times
- When still a teenager, she played in the World Amateur Team Championship Espirito Santo Trophy for the Czech Republic and later after four years represented the United States in the same tournament finishing at fourth
- In late 2010, she made into the LPGA Tour Qualifying School and finished the tournament as a runner-up, making her qualified for full membership for 2011 tour
- As an apprentice golfer, she participated in as many as 15 tournaments eventually finishing with her best with a tie for the 19th tie Avnet LPGA Classic
- With the victorious win in the 2012 Women’s Australian Open at Royal Melbourne Golf Club, she garnered fame and acknowledgment from all over the world
- Her second professional LPGA Tour win was at the opening season of Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic in early 2014 that she finished one shot ahead of two-time LPGA champion Stacy Lewis
Jessica Korda Net Worth – $2 Million Dollars
Jessica Korda estimated net worth reportedly counts $2 million dollars.
Salary and Annual Income
With no other pro career and business ventures except sports, it’s quite obvious that she has hoarded her colossal fortune through a successful career as a golfer.
With a first LPGA triumph at the Australian Open in early 2012, she earned recognition and acknowledgment from all around the globe.
Since then, there is no looking back for this emerging American golfer as she has been winning plenty of prestigious titles and honors.