Jenna Bush Hager Net Worth - $4 Million Dollars
Jenna Bush Hager is a daughter of former President George W. Bush who has a net worth of $4 million dollars.
Jenna Bush Hager Age and Bio
Jenna is a prominent American TV personality, journalist, teacher, and writer. She rose into global recognition as a daughter of former US President George W. Bush and Former First Lady Laura Bush.
- Birthday: 25 November 1981 (Age 37)
- Ethnicity: Mixed (Irish-German-Scottish-American)
- Nationality: American
- Profession: TV Personality, Journalist, Teacher, Author
Jenna Bush Hager Husband - Henry Chase Hager and Kids
Who is Jenna Bush Hager Married? Married to Henry Chase Hager, Jenna Bush Hager has two adorable children who are no stranger to media fame. Her husband previously served as a White House adviser for Karl Rove as well as a US Department of Commerce aide for Carlos Gutierrez.
Also, she is a sororal twin of Barbara Pierce Bush, a health care activist and an independent voter.
Parents, Family and Early Life
Born in Dallas, Texas, at Baylor University Medical Center, Jenna was baptized after Jenna Hawkins Welch, her maternal grandmother.
Grew up with twin sister Barbara, she enrolled at Preston Hollow Elementary School and later The Hockaday School.
- Parents: George W. Bush and Laura Bush
- Husband: Henry Chase Hager (m. 2008)
- Children: Margaret Laura “Mila” Hager and Poppy Louise Hager
- Marital Status: Married
Following the appointment of her father as Governor of Texas in 1994, her family relocated to Austin, Texas, where she attended the St. Andrew’s Episcopal School.
From 1996, she studied at Austin High School and graduated in 2000.
In 2001, her father George W. Bush was elected as 43rd US President, the same year Jenna joined the University of Texas at Austin.
She took her summer classes at New York University while she was also a legacy member of her mother’s sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta. In 2004, she graduated from UT Austin with a bachelor degree in English.
The year her father became the president, Jenna was arrested twice for alcohol-related charges, however, she pleaded no contest to both accuses.
Jenna Bush Hager is the wife of Henry Chase Hager since 2008 who proposed her during George Bush presidential campaign in 2004. Their wedding was held near Crawford, Texas at Prairie Chapel Ranch of her parents.
The couple has two daughters; Margaret Laura “Mila” Hager and Poppy Louise Hager.
Hager is the son of John H. Hager, former Virginia Republican Party Chairman and serves on board of the Greenwich International Film Festival.
Jenna Bush Hager Height - 5 Feet 7 Inches (1.70m)
Jenna Bush Hager stands with the height of 5 feet 7 inches and has the weight of 55 kilos.
Body Measurements: 34-26-35 Inches
Possesses a graceful personality, Jenna owns body measurements of 34-26-35 inches carving alluring pear shape body. Certainly of the most beautiful heiress to former presidents of the US, Jenna epitomizes perfection with her witty mind and desirable beauty.
She is blessed with great poise and good-looks that is helping her to build an outstanding career and stardom.
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 55 KG (121 lbs)
This thriving journalist attains flawless complexion with no any sign of aging even at the age of 36 rather seems more on her 20s. She has luscious golden-blonde hair and piercing blue-gray eyes.
A fitness conscious, the native of Texas loves jogging and indulging in light workouts and meditation to stay toned and healthy. In her leisure, she enjoys going for long walks and care rides rolled up with varieties of pizzas.
Moreover, she is a self-claimed bibliophile and loves writing while her favorite politician is Hillary Clinton.
Professional Career: Today Show
Jenna earlier garnered attention as the daughter of a 43rd American president. Currently, she is known for her own achievements and contribution in media as a news personality, presenter, and author.
Currently, she serves as a correspondent and fill-in host of NBC news and morning talk show “The Today Show”.
- 2004: Participated in the 2004 campaign of her father, gave a speech to the Republican Convention and delivered a seven-page interview and photo shoot for Vogue
- 2006: Served at Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School as a teacher’s aide and interned for Education Policy Department for UNICEF in Latin America
- 2007: Released her first book “Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope” and later “Read All About It” in 2008
- (2009-Present): Operating as correspondent and substitute anchor for “The Today Show” and contributes on an education-related news story the show as well
- (2012-Present): Serving as editor-at-large for “Southern Living” magazine
- 2016: Dropped her third book “Our Great Big Backyard” and following co-authored “Sisters First: Stories from Our Wild and Wonderful Life” with her twin sister Barbara Bush in 2017
- 2018: Serves as a part-time reading coordinator at the SEED Public Charter School
Salary and Other Income
Jeena Bush Hager has an estimated salary of around $500 thousand dollars per year. Hardworking by nature, she has accumulated the whopping amount of with her endeavor as an anchor, author, and correspondent.
Despite the jaw-dropping fortunes and luxury of her father and member of Former First Family of the US, Jenna has shined gloriously with her contributions and accomplishments along with an attractive paycheck.