Jekabs Reinis is an immensely gifted Latvian Actor born on August 7, 1988. He is widely recognized for his display in movies and TV series such as Sarkanais Mezs(2019), Despair(2019) and The Rifelman(2019). Reinis’s acting career skyrocketed after his cast as Uldis in the production of “Blow, Winds”. He has faced lots of barriers in his career and always came on top. For his deeds, he had been awarded Latvian National Film Award for best actor and Latvian Threatre Award for New Stage Artists of the Year.
|Parents||Janis Reinis and Lasma Kugrena|
10 Facts on Jekabs Reinis
- Jekabs Reinis is a fabulous actor known for his out of the world acting skills. He is determined to be one of the best actors.
- The actor has turned to 32 years of age as he was born on August 7, 1988, in Ogre, Latvia.
- Superior in acting skills compared to many actors today, aged 32, he stands at a tall height of 1.88m.
- As per Wikipedia, Janis Reinis and Lasma Kugrena are his parents. He spent his childhood in Latvia.
- Talking about his nationality he is a proud Latvian. He is unavailable on any forms of social media such as Instagram and Twitter.
- He has been recognized by Wikipedia for his out of the world acting mastery and has also been featured in IMDb where more information regarding him can be obtained.
- Jekabs has not dozens of films and TV series in his acting career. So, he is estimated to have a high net worth and salary.
- One of the finest actors today, he has maintained his privacy and hence, details regarding his girlfriend or marital status is out of the general public’s reach.
- After graduating, he attended the Police Academy and also worked int the Bauska CSDD division.
- He is a fit person with an athletic body, brown eyes, brown hair and a fair complexion.