Jarryd Byrne is a professional dancer, choreographer, entertainer, and social media personality. He is best recognized for his work in a movie which is a musical movie and where is portrayed the role of ‘Nathan Starkey’.
Furthermore, he runs an Instagram account under the name @jarrydbyrne with over 13.1K followers online.
|Profession||Dancer, Choreographer, and Performer|
10 Facts of Jarryd Byrne
- Jarryd Byrne is a professional dancer, choreographer, entertainer, and social media personality.
- Apparently he doesn’t have a wiki. Therefore, the exact date of his birth is yet to be confirmed.
- At the moment we don’t know his exact age, however, judging from his pics, he seems to be in his early 30’s.
- Concerning his early life, he was born and raised in Sydney by his parents in a loving and caring environment. Also, he holds an Australian nationality.
- Regarding his educational background, not much has been revealed to this date yet. However, it will be updated soon.
- Looking into her personal life, he has managed to keep the details of his personal life a secret from the media so far.
- The dancer is best recognized for his work in a movie which is a musical movie and where is portrayed the role of ‘Nathan Starkey’.
- Byrne is also active on Instagram under the name @jarrydbyrne with over 13.1K followers online.
- The dancer stands tall at a considerable height. However, the details on his body measurements are still unavailable on the media.
- According to various media sources, his current net worth in the market under review.
View this post on Instagram
I don’t know where to start. I think I’m still in shock and it’ll be weeks before I believe it. But on Sunday night a dream came true when @celia_pacquola & I won DWTS. Yep! #teamgiggles took home the @dancingon10 Mirrorball Trophy. After 5 incredible seasons & being runner up so many times, we won. But the biggest win this season was seeing the growth from Celia. In her words I’m a [email protected] & have pushed her hard every week. But that was because I knew how brilliant she could be. My goal every season is to teach my partner to a level where people can’t tell who is the pro and who is the star & I think you’ll agree Celia danced like a pro. She did a FLIP! But it wasn’t just her dancing that was so impressive. It was the way she opened herself up & showed vulnerability. The ups & the downs. Thats why I love this show so much. It brings together celebrities from all walks of life & allows the audience to meet the real person behind the star. This word gets overused, but I’m so proud of you Celia! This has been the most memorable season for so many reasons. With the chaos in the world right now I’m just glad we were able to finish the show. From having no live audience, introducing social distancing rules to the Prime Minister address interrupting the show moments before we danced, this is a season I’ll never forget. With so many of my friends & family unable to work & the arts industry nearly non existent… I’m just glad we could spread some joy & a love for dance for a couple more weeks. A big thank you to everyone who voted for us. The support this season has been incredible & we couldn’t have done this without you. Our charity @safestepsfv also gets $50K which is so timely given the rise of domestic violence due to isolation. @kelleyabbey you are the ONE! You are a creative genius & this show wouldn’t be the same without you. I am forever grateful to have you as a mentor & a friend, & I honestly couldn’t have achieved what I have the past few years without you. To the rest of the cast, crew & production team… I love you all & I cant wait to get back on that DWTS floor with you again in 2021. Until then… I’m going back to bed. 💛