Irina Tarannik is an applause Russian actress. She came into the limelight from her debut movie Byla tebe lyubimaya (2011). Next, she performed on Rain in May (2012) as Olga, Stroyka (2013) as Katya, A picture to Remember (2016), and many more.
|Birthday||October 12, 1985|
10 facts on Irina Tarannik
- Irina Tarannik, a renowned Russian actress, was born on 12th October 1985 in Blagoveshchensk, in Amur Region. At the moment, her age is 35 years old.
- Tarannik has been devoted over 13 actings credit for the movies like Nezabytaya (2020) as Larisa, Bud: chto budet (2019) as Tatyana, Better than us (2019) as Svetlana Alexeyevna Toropova, Bol Chuzhoy poteri (2018), V plenu u lzhi (2018), A picture to remember (2016), Na Krayu Lyubvi (2017) and so on.
- No Wikipedia profile has been given to the actress Irina Tarannik, but we can get information regarding her professional life on IMDB.
- Moving towards her hobbies, the actress likes to spend time with her family in nature, in the country wilderness, and hates going to clubs and night parties.
- Graceful actress Irina Tarannik has an alluring physique with a tall top of 5 feet and 5 inches, 1.7 meters.
- Irina Tarannik, in her childhood, took part in “Mini Miss 95”, timed to the 200th anniversary of the city of Sulin (Rostov region), and got titled “Miss Hollywood.”
- Though Irina Tarannik has been a primal part of the entertainment industry for a decade, as of now, she has managed to conceal her net worth and earning details. However, as a Russian actress, she is entitled to the average salary of 1091087 Ruble per year, making around $14544 in the United States.
- Currently, Irina Tarannik is in a marital relationship with Denis Vasilev, whom she exchanged rings in July 2014. Together they have a baby girl named Taisia, born on 7th October 2015.
- Before getting famed as a Russian actress, Irina Tarannik used to work as a secretary in the real estate agencies
- Irina Tarannik is solely active on Instagram and has over 31.6K followers with username __doppelgaenger.