Here you can learn about: Hope Hicks Bikini, Instagram Pictures, Height, Age, Salary 2020
Former model, Hope Hicks is an American public relations consultant. She is famous for her role as a white house communication director under President Trump.
||October 21, 1988
||31 years old
||5 feet 7 inches
||Ex-husband: Alison Hardy
Boyfriend: Rob Porter
||Father: Paul Hicks II
Mother: Caye Ann
||Public Relations Consultant, Former Model
Hope has always been close to the Trump family. While she was a model, she worked for Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter on her fashion label in 2014.
Later, she was a press secretary for Trump’s presidential campaign. She also became a white house communications director in 2017 before resigning in 2018.
In February 2020, she is reelected as a counselor to President Trump. (sources: BBC)
10 Facts on Hope Hicks
- Hope Hicks (Born 21st October 1988) is a public relations consultant. She is 31 years of age.
- Hope was formerly a model, a bikini model, apparently. Her modeling reach landed her feet on white house working in a fashion label for Ivanka Trump.
- Hope is one gorgeous lady with a mesmerizing physique as a model. The blonde beauty stands with a height of 5 feet and 7 inches.
- Hope is not on Instagram officially. However, there are fan pages that have pictures of her modeling in bikini and also her professional career in politics. She is on Twitter but her account is suspended, no answer why.
- As a public relations consultant, she is making some big bills. Although, her exact salary details are unavailable for now.
- Hope has a net worth of $400 thousand in 2020, sources claim.
- Hope is mostly rounded up in controversies regarding her relationship. She married husband Alison Hardy at a young age but with extramarital affairs with Corey Lewandoski, she had to go through a divorce.
- Currently, she is dating former white house member, Rob Porter. She is yet to have experiences of being a mother.
- Talking about family, she is the daughter of Paul and Caye Ann. She also has a sister Mary Grace.
- In February 2020, she has been reassigned to the white house as a counselor to President Trump.