Hilary Gish is a British actress and TV personality. She is famous for her TV shows in the late 1980s. However, her official entry in the glorious life of TV series was in 1985.
||60 years old
||Jack Whitehall, Barnaby William, and Molly Louisa
Hilary Gish aka. Hillary Whitehall debuted in 1985 through 'Leaving' TV series. She gained fame in a quite short time and the industry named her 'Gish'. Her real breakthrough was the series named 'Executive Stress'. She appeared as Nicky in the series. The series was the blockbuster of 1986 and 3 seasons of the series were premiered.
Talking about her current life, she has not left the industry yet. She recently appeared in her son's television show named Williams & Friends. Hilary is the mother of Jack Whitehall who is a famous comedian.
10 Facts About Hilary Gish
- Hilary Gish (born in 1960) is a British actress and TV personality. She is famous for her TV series like Miranda and Bad Education.
- The actress is probably 60 years old. Exactly, her birth date is not known so her exact age is not available.
- Her height is also hidden for now.
- Her net worth is under review. However, her husband's net worth is estimated at around $10 million.
- About her family, her parent's names are not on board. For now, she lives with her husband in West End, London.
- She is the 2nd wife of renowned TV producer Michael Whitehall. He was previously married to Jane Mcintosh. Later, Jane divorced in 1973 after 4 years of married life.
- Hilary married Michael in the year 1986. The couple shares 3 children together.
- Her son Jack Whitehall is a renowned English comedian and TV presenter. Also, his siblings are Barnaby William and Molly Louisa.
- She recently appeared in Jack's TV show as his mother.
- Lastly, she has around 69.2 thousand followers in her Instagram.