Haaz Sleiman is an actor. In fact, Haaz Sleiman is a television personality. He is famous for his role as Tarek in The Visitors. In addition to this, he is also known for his work in mini-series Killing Jesus.
|Full Name||Haaz Sleiman|
|Birthday||July 1, 1976|
|Age||43 Years old|
|Net Worth||$9 Million|
Haaz is gay and he opened up in 2017.
— Haaz Sleiman (@haazsleiman) February 14, 2020
10 Facts on Haaz Sleiman
- Haaz Sleiman is an actor and TV personality. Born on July 1, 1976, Haaz is 43 years old. However, looking at his pictures he seems to younger than his age.
- His origin is from Lebanon.
- Haaz seems to have an average height and weight. However, details about his height and weight are not known.
- As an actor, Haaz has earned a good amount of net worth. According to idolnetworth.com Haaz’s estimated approximate net worth is around $9 million.
- Haaz is not straight and is Gay. He opened up about being gay in his social media application Facebook on 22nd August 2017. However, he has not spoken about his relationship status. We do not know if the actor is single or in a committed relationship.
- Haaz has not shared any information related to his parents and family. However, he was born in Lebanon and grew up there only. We don’t know if the actor has any sibling or is a single child.
- Haaz completed his graduation from Wayne State University.
- Haaz is famous for his work in Nurse Jackie. However, he is known as Tarek in The Visitor.
- Haaz started his career when he moved to the United States from Lebanon in 1998. He has also worked in several projects like The promise, Company Town, and American East.
- Haaz is active in social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He has 14.7k Instagram and 5414 Twitter followers.