The age of Gus Wenner is out of sight for now; however, he looks young and healthy.
Gus Wenner is the President and Chief Operating Officer of Wenner Media. The company is responsible for publishing Rolling Stone, an American magazine.
|Parents||Jane Schindelheim(Mother), Jann Wenner (Father)|
|Siblings||Alexander Jann, Theodore “Theo” Simon (Brothers)|
Gus hit the headlines after taking over Rolling Stones, the prestigious over the 50-year-old magazine. Here are the top 10 facts on Gus Wenner.
10 Facts On Gus Wenner
- Gus Wenner was born to father Jann Wenner, co-founder of Rolling Stone, and mother Jane Schindelheim Wenner, vice-president of Wenner Media.
- The exact birth details and current age of Gus Wenner are not available presently; meanwhile, he appears to be in his early 30s.
- As of 2021, Gus Wenner is not on Wikipedia. However, we hope to see him on the site as soon as possible.
- The insiders on Gus Wenner’s wife or her whereabouts are not disclosed to the public yet. Moreover, his marital status is not confirmed.
- Likewise, the precise net worth statistics are bot on display presently, though we can guess his worth in the market is not for the dismay. The former president Jann Wenner has a whopping $700 million net worth.
- Gus was reported to be in a relationship with Maya Hawke, an American actress, model, and singer, last year though both parties have not confirmed the rumor.
- Gus Wenner’s bio is not precisely found on the internet. We hope to see some more deets on the president’s personal life and early background.
- Wenner is only active on Instagram with over 12k followers, where he often posts his behind-the-camera-life and also his works.
- The president is the younger brother to elder brothers Alexander and Theodore ‘Theo,’ who is a fashion photographer. Meanwhile, Gus also shares a good bond with little siblings Noah, India, and Jude, who were born from his father’s second partner.
- Gus took over Rolling Stone in 2016 when he was 26 years old at that time. Before that, he served as the head of the Wenner Media, where he was professionally taught and backed up by his father, Jann Wenner.