Greg Kelly is an American television personality and on-air news anchor. He is best recognized for a co-hosting morning show, ‘Good Day New York’ with Rosanna Scotto on Fox 5 NY.
On the contrary, he also is a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves.
- Birthday: December 17, 1968 (age 49)
- Ethnicity: N/A
- Nationality: American
Greg Kelly Wife – Judith Gray and Children
Greg Kelly and Judith Gray consummated their love with wedding vow in November 2017. The seemingly happy couple has remained childless despite their growing age.
Greg met his future wife Judith in December 2015 after two months of online dating. At the time Greg was popular as a millionaire womanizer but gradually changed and went on to marry the love of his life, Judith.
Nearly three years of dating, Greg married Australian creative director at the New York’s University Club on November 12, 2017. Mrs. Greg is a graduate of the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology with a beachgoer of fine arts degree.
- Parents: Raymond Kelly and Veronica Kelly
- Wife: Judith Greg
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Married
Gregory Raymond Kelly, the younger of two sons born to Raymond W. Kelly, the former Police Commissioner of New York City and Veronica Kelly, a housewife, graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the Fordham University.
Greg’s personal life became the highlight of several newspapers, media houses, and tabloids in January-February 2012 when an anonymous woman accused of raping and impregnating her. However, the allegations were dropped that February.
Greg Kelly Age and Height
Standing 5 feet 10 inches tall, the 49-years-old has a fit physique with considerable body weight. Greg is on his way to hit the age bar of 50 this December but still manage to look fabulous with his tall height and bulky appearance.
He is enriched with multiple qualities that make him one attractive man along with his good measure of fortune & fame; he was once predominately famous for his Casanova reputation.
- Height: 5 feet 10 in (178cm)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: N/A
A handsome man with gorgeous green eyes, Greg is also a fashionable dresser, favoring custom-made or designers clothing and expensive items. A fitness buff since his younger days, he still regularly lifts weights & indulges in exercising.
Being raised in the upper class of New York, Greg has been living the good life full of luxuries including posh cars, exotic international vacations since a little baby.
Continuing that, he still drives cars with a fancy interior, lives in million dollar houses as well as displays his high-end lifestyle on Instagram.
Greg Kelly TV Shows – Good Day New York
America news anchor and TV journalist, Greg is no longer hosting the ‘Good Day New York’ show. While attending Fordham University, he commenced his journalism career as an on-air reporter for the college’s radio station, ‘WEUV’.
- From 1991 till 2000, he severed as a pilot of an AV-8B Harrier jump jet
- Marine Corps started his career working in the television as a reporter & anchor for the ABC-affiliated ‘NewsChannel’
- Earlier that, he spent nine years of life serving as a fighter pilot in the United State Marine Corps and had specialized in flying the ‘AV-8B Harrier’ jet
- A licensed commercial pilot, he is the Lieutenant Colonel in the Marine Corps Reserves
- From 2005 to 2007, he had served as the White House Correspondent of Fox News Channel, a network he joined earlier in 2001
- In 2003, he became the first TV journalist to provide live pictures of the United States’ military forces reaching Baghdad
- Besides, he joined Fox 5 as a co-host of a morning show, ‘Good Day New York’ in July 2008
- From 2008 through June 2012, he remained the host of a morning show called ‘Good Day New York’
- His reporting and presenting assignments have brought back to United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Pakistan, Kuwait and Gaza
Greg Kelly Net Worth and Salary
Greg Kelly is an American news anchor who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. His multi-million worth is the upshot of his determination, hard work, and commitment in this cut-throat industry.
Award-winning personality, Greg is popular for being the longtime co-host of ‘Good Day New York’.
- Net Worth: $100 million
- Salary: N/A
Throughout his journalistic career, he has reported on some groundbreaking news including the September 11, 2001, & 2001 Mayoral Campaign.