Gary Vaynerchuk is a Belarusian American entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and author. Gary Vaynerchuk who runs a New York-centered digital marketing and social media enterprises titled VaynerMedia and VaynerX initially came into public interest as a wine commentator who bred the family wine business to become $60 million worth having started from $3 million.
- Birthday: November 14, 1975 (Age 42)
- Ethnicity: Russian
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Entrepreneur, wine critic, and social media personality
Family and Personal Life
Gary Vaynerchuk is married to wife Lizzie Vaynerchuk for over 13 years. The couple together has two children with whom they reside in New York City at present.
Gary, a native of Babruysk, BSSR was born to Tamara Vaynerchuk and Sasha Vaynerchuk. He was 3 when the family emigrated from the Soviet Union to the United States after which they continued to stay there.
As a child, he grew up in a huge clan with eight members in a studio apartment in Queens, a borough of New York City.
- Parents: Tamara Vaynerchuk and Sasha Vaynerchuk
- Wife: Lizzie Vaynerchuk
- Children: 2 (Xander Avi Vaynerchuk and Misha Eva Vaynerchuk)
- Marital Status: Married
After few years, the family moved from New York and started residing in Edison, New Jersey, where he earned thousands of dollars by selling lemonade and retailing baseball cards on weekends.
By the time he was 14, Gary had his hands on family’s wine business which he later took the charge of and expanded it to become worth $60 million.
While working on the wine business, he also continued to pursue his education by attending Newton-based Mount Ida College from where earned a bachelor’s degree in 1998.
In 2004, Gary tied the knot with his longtime sweetheart Lizzie Vaynerchuk in an intimate ceremony. Lizzie’s self-governing and independent attitude is what impressed him the most and after getting introduced to her for the first time, he started getting pulled over.
The beloved couple has been relishing a happy marital bliss since then.
They are also blessed with two children Xander Avi Vaynerchuk and Misha Eva Vaynerchuk with whom they reside in New York.
Body Measurements and Lifestyle
Gary Vaynerchuk is a fine-looking chap with effortless suave looks, soothing attitude and stylish persona. This New York hottie has a statistics of 5 feet 7 inches with a toned body that makes him look cute for the best part of decades.
Even at the age of 42, Gary has continued to dazzle the world in every best way possible. His elegantly boyish visage with entrancing comportment and physical sex appeal has made him a nation’s beloved amid all the entrepreneurs. Sharp, confident and fearless, he possesses an amiable demeanor that ladies are eager to retort to.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (173 cm)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs)
Ladies can’t stop ogling this jaunty wine pundit as his genial looks, pleasant demureness, and mesmerizing brown eyes are not to miss. The father of two, he has maintained his appeal and sexiness throughout all these time. His sculpted physique with toned abs and bulging biceps are the result of his intense workout and strict diet.
Despite being busy with hectic work schedule, he makes sure to offer enough time to his kids and wife. His monstrous fortune has offered the entrepreneur a lavish lifestyle which ordinary people can’t even think of. From commuting to exotic destinations on the private plane to hanging out with A-listers from music and entertainment world, he has been doing it all.
Gary Vaynerchuk is a well-known author and founder of digital marketing company ‘VaynerMedia’ in NY. He had previously run his father’s wine store in New Jersey until he formed his own business.
- He took the charge of his family’s store initially labeled Shopper’s Discount Liquors in Springfield, New Jersey and rechristened it to Wine Library
- To enlarge the business, he created online sales and also launched a webcast titled Wine Library TV predominantly based on wine content
- By the year 2005, he had raised his business to $60 million through the blend of e-marketing and e-commerce
- In 2009, he collaborated with his brother, AJ and initiated a social-media company branded VaynerMedia that provides strategies and social-media schemes to Fortune 500 companies which include Mondelez, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch
- As an investor, he has financed his money in some of the successful American companies including PureWow, Twitter, Venmo and Facebook and multiple startups companies
- Besides investing, he has also collaborated with fellow entrepreneurs such as David Beck, Jesse Redniss to form different business ventures including BRaVe as well as invested in Symmetry, a sports company to launch VaynerSports
- In 2017, he alongside actress Gwyneth Paltrow and musician will.i.am starred in a reality TV show telecast on Apple Music
- His YouTube channel eponymous with The AskGaryVeeShow, where he presents the business-related content has over a million of views until 2018
- In 2009, Gary published his first book ‘Crush It! Why Now is the Time to Cash in your Passion’ after signing a humongous 10 book deal with HarperStudio
- Apart from that, he has released four more books ‘The Tank You Economy’, ‘Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World’ through the same publishing house
- Following his remarkable contribution in multiple fields, Gary was featured in The Wall Street Journal’, ‘The New York Times’ and ‘GQ’
Salary and Net Worth 2018
Vaynerchuk is a well-known and celebrated entrepreneur originally from Russia. Since Gary has Gary has sponsored successful American business and has authors some of the bestselling books, his millions worth fortune comes to no surprise at all.
As per the reports of Celebrity Net Worth, Gary Vaynerchuk estimated net worth is $50 million, garnered through different business ventures and multi-million investments in various companies.
From sports world to television and internet, he has left no unturned to invest in any successful companies in America which garnered him such colossal fortune
- Net Worth: $50 million
- Salary: N/A