Gaidaa is a Sudanese song-writer and singer who produces some of the finest music today. She loves creating music and puts in her heart and soul in her creation. Her pieces can be streamed in digital music platforms such as Spotify and SoundCloud.
Gaidaa was born on May 28, 1999, in the Netherlands. She is widely known for her songs such as A Storm On A Summer Day, Morning Blue, Stranger. Her music has over a million views on the internet. She produces R&B and soul. She belonged to a family with a musical background which influenced her to become a musician. Other than music, she loves to paint.
|Profession||Singer and Song-writer|
My Debut EP ‘OVERTURE’ is OUT NOW 😭
Thank you for alllll the beautiful messages I’ve been getting 🥺🥺🥺 my heart bruh
— Gaidaa 🇸🇩 (@gaidaaonthewebs) July 24, 2020
10 Facts on Gaidaa
- Gaidaa was born on May 28, 1999, and has turned to 21 years of age. However, her real name is yet to be confirmed.
- She has a suitable height of about 5 feet 6 inches.
- Born and raised in the Netherlands, she is a Sudanese-Dutch by nationality.
- The famous musician does not have a Wikipedia page. However, due to her popularity, lots of articles about her can be found on the web.
- Gaida is available on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter where she loves sharing her photos and videos to her fans. She has over 29k followers on her Instagram page.
- Is the music artist single? She has not yet released any information about her boyfriend. Perhaps she may just be single at the moment.
- Due to her success in the music industry, she definitely is rich and wealthy with high net worth. Exact figures regarding her income and net worth are being worked out by our team.
- She is not an academic person. Having attended the University for a year, she shifted to International Media and Entertainment Management. She also took graphic designing lessons.
- Coming to physical attributes, the stunning singer is blessed with black eyes, black hair and a slim body.
- She has never talked about her family in the media. Gaidaa probably wants to keep them away from the limelight.