Farah White, a famous American actress, was born in the USA. She was passionate about her acting and drama from an early age. With her dedication and hard work, she is having a successful career. She began her acting journey to the entertainment industry since the year 1999.
White has started her career with the roles in short films and commercial TV series. Scroll down to know 10 more facts about famous actress Farah White.
|Birthday||September 14, 1970|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Husband||Tommy Ray White|
10 Facts On Farah White
- Farah White was born on September 14, 1970, in Dallas, Texas, America. She spent her childhood in Dallas with her family. White’s age is 50 years. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Farah’s height is 5 feet 6 inches.
- She doesn’t have a boyfriend. She is a married woman and her husband’s name is Tommy Ray White who is a real state businessman. But we don’t have information about their children.
- She has played in several movies like “Miss Congeniality”, “Bandslam”, “Flutter”, and “Angel Dog” which were released in the year 2000, 2009, 2014, and 2011 respectively.
- She does not limit her career as an actor, has written and directed several movies and TV series.
- Farah’s primary source of income is acting but we don’t have information about her monthly income. And, her net worth is estimated to be about $1 million.
- She uses social media to communicate with her friends. Her twitter user name is @farahwhiteand, she has more than 1k followers in it.
- She is active on Facebook too but we haven’t found her on Instagram.
- We don’t have information about her parents and siblings. She tries to keep her family away from the media spotlight.
- If you want to know more about her than we suggest you check her IMDB bio. She is not featured in Wikipedia yet.