Eva Rose is a Swedish actress. Furthermore, she started her career as an actress back in 1984. Likewise, she will be appearing in the 2020's movie The Postcard Killings. Moreover, she has also played a number of lead roles in the theaters.
Also, she became Sweden's ambassador of UNICEF on International Women's Day. What's more, she talked about the importance of education for women around the world. Keep reading this article to know more about Eva.
||46 Years Old
||Finn Röse and Kerstin Röse
10 Facts on Eva Rose
- Eva Rose (born October 16th, 1973) is a Swedish actress. Furthermore, her age is 46 years old.
- Moreover, she holds a Swedish nationality. And, she belongs to the White ethnicity.
- What's more, she was born in Stockholm, Sweden as Eva Charlotta Röse. Similarly, her parents' names are Finn Röse, her father and Kerstin Röse, her mother.
- She grew up with three elder sisters Yvonne Röse, Liv Röse, and Karin Röse. However, she was the only one to join the entertainment industry.
- She worked with UNICEF to uphold human rights since 2007. In fact, she became Sweden's ambassador for UNICEF in March of 2020.
- Moving on to her career, she started her career back in 1984 in the short film Isas Fläta. As a matter of fact, she will be appearing in 2020's movie "The Postcard Killings".
- The talented movie star is not a single woman. Furthermore, she tied the knot with her long time boyfriend Jacob Felländer. Moreover, Eva and her husband exchanged their vows in an intimate ceremony back in 2014.
- What's more, the couple welcomed four children in their married life. However, the names of the first three kids are known to her fans and followers. In fact, their names are Florian Felländer, Floyd Felländer, and Flynn Felländer.
- As of 2020, the actress holds an approximated net worth of $500k. What's more, her salary is estimated to be around $250k annually.
- Moving on, the actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches. Furthermore, her weight compliments her body perfectly. But, her actual weight remains unknown for now.