Erin Griffith is known as the journalist of the New York Times. She mostly reports the business updates in the country.
Erin joined the New York Times as a correspondent in 2018. Previously, she worked as a senior writer at WIRED. However, she quit writing to become a journalist.
She is a very talented and hard-working journalist. The journalist within a year became famous as the NY Times’ correspondent. It’s itself an achievement to get a chance to work for this famous news channel in America.
More insurance start-up cuts today: Newfront Insurance, a brokerage start-up, laid off 94 employees, the company confirmed to me. https://t.co/KIjVj5Javl
— erin griffith (@eringriffith) April 7, 2020
She also has worked for famous magazines as an editor. She worked for “Fortune”, “Buyouts Magazine”, “Pando”, etc. Below are some interesting facts you want to know about her.
10 Facts About Erin Griffith
- Erin Griffith is a popular journalist of the New York Times. She hasn’t revealed her birthdate. Also, her age and zodiac aren’t available on the internet.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia. But, details regarding her professional life can be found in various media outlets. Also, you can approach her self-titled website to know more about her.
- Her nationality is American. And, she is of white ethnicity. She lives in San Francisco, California.
- Details about her parents and siblings are nowhere to be found. Also, her bio is difficult to find on the internet.
- Erin is a graduate in journalism. She completed her graduation from Ohio University.
- Talking about her husband, she hasn’t revealed any details of her married life. So, we can’t really say if she is married or not.
- The journalist began working at the New York Times in July 2018. Previously she worked for magazines like Fortune, Buyouts, etc. She also was a writer at WIRED.
- Her height is not available on the internet.
- She must have been earning a decent amount of net worth. But, the exact detail is missing.
- Erin is active on Twitter with 60 thousand followers.