Emilia Schatz is an American lead video game designer. Moreover, she is the developer of Uncharted: A Thief’s End. It is a PS4 game. The lady has been in the field for over 13 years. Until now, she has worked for Uncharted 3, Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us.
|Full Name||Emilia Schatz|
|Profession/Job||Video game designer|
This is what my parents stored our flour and sugar in. To this day, I expect granulated sugar to have a strong plastic taste to it. pic.twitter.com/RFbh3rbTeT
— Em Schatz (@thegreatbluebit) March 14, 2020
10 Facts on Emilia Schatz
- Emilia Schatz is an American video game designer. In fact, she should be in the late 30s. Likewise, her zodiac sign is unknown.
- The game designer does not have a Wikipedia. However, she is listed on the IMDb. But not many details on her personal life is revealed.
- Since Emilia likes to keep her personal life private, any details on her husband are not found. Likewise, nothing related to her children is available.
- The game market has a lot of money. Thus, it is clear that she earns a huge sum. But her exact net worth in 2020 is still unknown.
- The lady does not have Instagram. However, she is active on Twitter. Besides, she has amassed 9 K followers on it.
- Schatz is a gorgeous lady. She has a stunning height as well. Apart from that, her body measurement details are still under the curtain.
- Emilia is a smart and well-educated woman. She studied computer science from Baylor University. Also, the lady is a graduate of the University of North Texas.
- Schatz started her career in 1999. She was a web developer at the University of North Texas. In 2002, she became a level designer.
- Emilia joined Naughty Dog as a lead game designer in 2010. She is still working on the same company.
- Schatz is based on Santa Monica, California. She is of American nationality. However, her ethnicity is not available.