Get to Know: Ehiku Rademacher Wiki (Ingo Rademacher Wife) Age, Family, Children
Ehiku Rademacher is known as Ingo Rademacher’s wife. She is also an entrepreneur and athlete.
||In the 1980s
||Sons: Peanut and Pohaku
||Actor, Entrepreneur, Athlete
Ehiku is married to “General Hospital” star Ingo. The couple has been together for more than a decade now. Most of the people know her as a celebrity spouse. But, she also is individually very successful in her career.
Learn more about Ingo’s wife in this article.
10 Facts on Ehiku Rademacher
- Ehiku Rademacher is a Hawaiian businesswoman. The birthdate and age of this beautiful CEO aren’t available on the internet.
- She is also an accomplished stand-up paddle racer. But, she is most famous as Ingo Rademacher’s wife.
- Born-bred in Hawaii, she resides in Los Angeles currently. She shifted to Oahu Island at the age of 17. Again, she moved to Los Angeles after graduation to pursue her career.
- IMDB states, she graduated from Pearl City High School.
- Her family details are unknown. She is married and has two sons. Her first son, Peanut was born before marriage in 2008. And, in 2012, she gave birth to her next child, Pohaku.
- Ehiku’s husband Ingo is a famous German-Australian actor. He currently appears in series General Hospital. He plays Jasper Jacks in the series.
- She is the CEO of Mahiku. It is an activewear brand found by Ehiku and Ingo. They together found the company in 2012.
- Her height isn’t available on the internet. But, she is an athlete as well. So, she has a well-maintained physique. She flaunts her body in swimsuits in photos.
- The lady has a combined net worth of $2 million with Ingo.
- She has 10 thousand followers on Instagram and frequently updates her photos on Instagram.