Ebony Obsidian, 25 is an American actress famous for her role as Karen Mott in Tv series ‘Sistas’.
||April 16, 1994
||25 years old
||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)
Landing feet in Holywood is huge but to do with some big names is quite an exemplary deal. For instance, Ebony set the ground running through one of the top web series ‘Tough Love‘.
Besides, she has also worked in ‘Masters of None’, ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’, ‘Hunters’, ‘Sistas‘, and more.
10 Facts on Ebony Obsidian
- Ebony Obsidian (born 16th April 1994) is an American actress. Obsidian is 25 years of age.
- Ebony stands with a decent height of 5 feet and 8 inches, sources claim.
- She is apparently single without a boyfriend and rather concentrating on her career enhancement. Of course, she tangled with a number of boyfriends on the screen but off of it, she is clean as a whistle.
- She belongs to the mixed ethnicity of African-American and Sudanese. Thanks to her parents, the mixed flair has suited her gorgeous look. For that matter, her maternal grandmothers came to the states from Sudan back in the 80s.
- Already has a Wikipedia biography, Ebony grew up on her birthplace, New Paltz, New York.
- She made her official commencement in the industry in 2014 and already has 21 acting credits so far.
- Ebony was a journalism student and continued her graduation for a semester until committing fully for her acting.
- As a star on the rise, her net worth amount is still under review. Nonetheless, the amount should be somewhere around $300 thousand.
- Ebony is a star on social media platforms like Instagram (49.5k followers).
- Apart from acting, she is also a singer-songwriter. She sang ‘Hold Me’ for the season finale of ‘Tough Love’.