Donna Rotunno is one of the most famous and most successful lawyers in the USA. She is popular for her winning attitude despite being one of the few women in the business.
||5 feet 8 inches
Not to mention, she is a Criminal Defense Attorney. Until this date, she has been on the defense side of many criminal cases.
With her record of more victories inside the courtroom, she has already headed to another case defending the former film producer of America, Harvey Weinstein. He is facing 5 criminal charges including rape allegation and other few sex-assault.
The trial of the case began since 6 January 2020 and Donna has been defending the accused. Moreover, with the date of the jurors’ discussion to begin, Donna released a letter asking the Jury to decide what they think must be right.
And, this situation has caused a bit of trouble for her and her client obviously.
10 Facts on Donna Rotunno
- Donna Rotunno is a successful female American criminal lawyer. She shot to immense fame after being appointed as a Defense lawyer for the American Film Producer, Harvey’s case.
- She is 42 years old at the present time and was born in 1978 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Donna is around 5 feet and 8 inches in height.
- To this date, she has taken care of over 40 sexual-misconduct cases with a very high record of victory. Her gender has helped her reach where she is now in her profession in many ways.
- As a matter of fact, she has lost just one case during the trial in her career. Thus, people even call her “Bulldog in the Courtroom”.
- Her Wikipedia profile and other bio details are off the record. She is on Instagram with a private account and 483 followers.
- Details about her husband or other family members have not been unfolded yet.
- For her education, she went to a local Catholic College. Later, she went on to join the Chicago Kent College of Law to become a lawyer.
- She started practicing law as a clerk since 1997.
- She runs her private law firm named, R & G Law Group.