Dj Aktive, also known as Maurice DeLoach, is a hip-hop/rap artist who gained popularity after his collaboration with Janet Jackson and Kanye West in 2009. He has been working professionally for 18 years now.
|Profession||DJ and Music producer|
|Net Worth||Yet to be disclosed|
10 facts to know about Dj Aktive:
- Dj Aktive was born on August 10 and is 38 years of age. He is an artist based in Philadelphia.
- Dj Aktive has worked in songs with popular celebrities like Janet Jackson, Kanye West, Nas, Common, Jennifer Hudson, Marsha Ambrosius, The Roots, LL Cool J, Tyga, Miley Cyrus, Estelle, Diddy, John Legend, Queen Latifah, Nas, Common, Jennifer Hudson, Marsha Ambrosius, and Roots.
- He has been featured in many magazines such as teen People Magazine; VH1 Music Choice Channel, Morgan Stanley Grammy Awards Viewing Party/Hard Rock Café-Philly Reebok Store Grand Opening; NYC Apple Store/Soho, Sega/NBA All-Star Weekend; Puff Daddy, L.A. Reid, and Jay-Z’s holiday parties; Julius Erving Summer League Basketball.
- Dj Aktive has also gone on tour with many known names such as Janet Jackson, Kanye West, Mario, Marsha Ambrosius, The Roots, LL Cool J, Queen Latifah, A Tribe Called Quest, Musiq Soulchild, Miley Cyrus, Nas, Common, Jennifer Hudson, Estelle, John Legend, and Floetry.
- He has had the guest appearance in different variety and late-night shows like The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with David Letterman, Soul Train & Soul Train Awards Show, The Monique Show, The Jimmy Fallon Show, The Jimmy Kimmel Show, Steven Madden Industry Event/ Standard Hotel, NYC Club dates with Supermodel/Celebrity DJ Beverly Bond, MTV’s TRL, BET’s 106 & Park, BET Awards Show, VH1 Storytellers, VH1 Soul Divas’ Resident DJ, MTV’s Beach House, BET’s Rap City, American Idol, Ellen DeGeneres, and Philadelphia’s Pier Festival Odunle Festival.
- His net-worth has currently not been disclosed.
- He has also hosted irius/XM Radio’s “360 Mix Show” The City, G Unit Radio Show, and Shade 45.
- He is very active in his social media and has a large following of 60 thousand people on Instagram, 11 thousand on Twitter, and 2 thousand on Facebook. His Instagram bio reads that he’s an Artist, a tour DJ for Janet Jackson, Common, Diddy, Marsha Ambrosius and Alicia Keys,and a producer.
- He released an album named ‘’ The Tour’’ in 2019 which has 13 tracks in it.
- Despite his collaboration and appearance on different shows with many famous people, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia page.