Dionne Searcey is a journalist. She is mostly known as an investigative journalist.
Dionne is also an author. She has written a book In Pursuit Of Disobedient Women.
Searcey’s team is also nominated for an Emmy Award. She is the winner of the Michael Kelly Award and Sigma Delta Chi Award. Currently, she is working at The New York Times.
10 Facts About Dionne Searcey
- Dionne Searcey is a journalist. Her exact date of birth and age are not known. Looking at her pictures she seems to be in her thirties.
- Dionne is a beautiful lady with her own unique style. Her exact height, weight, and body measurement are not available. Judging from her pictures on social media she seems to have decent height and weight.
- Dionne may have earned quite a sum as a journalist. However, she has not shared information related to her income and net worth.
- Searcey is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Todd. Further details about couples like how they met or got married are not known.
- Searcey is blessed with three children. We can often see her posting her children pictures on social media. Further details about her children are not available.
- The journalist completed her education from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Details about the journalist’s parents and family are not available. However, she was born and raised in Nebraska. She holds the American nationality.
- Dionne is mostly known as an investigative journalist. She has won awards like the Michael Kelly Award and Sigma Delta Chi Award for her works. Searcey along with her team was also nominated for Emmy Award.
- Dionne is also a writer and has written a book named In Pursuit Of Disobedient Women.
- Searcey is active on Instagram and Twitter. She has 3409 Instagram followers and 9994 Twitter followers.