Diane Cho is an American Broadcast Journalist. She worked as a News Reporter at NBC Universal Media in “Needham Heights, Massachusetts”. After joining NBC Universal Media in Jan 2020 , she worked at WCVB, NBC in Bostan for exactly 3 years.
She worked reporter from 2007-2011 at Missouri, WJLA-TV in Arlinton, Virginia, and as a reporter and anchor at Kmbc-TV in Kansas City, she also worked at WJXT in Jacksonville.
|Salary||$49.264 to $73.220|
|Education||University of Florida College of Communication and Journalism|
10 facts on Diane Cho
- Diane Cho was born and raised in Orlando, Florida. Her exact birthdate and age are not publicly known.
- She stands at a moderate height and weight. She seems to be tall in the stature of her pictures. However, the actual height, weight, and body measurements are not publicly available.
- Cho received a Bachelors’s degree in Political Science and Broadcast Journalism at the University of Florida College of Communication and Journalism.
- She has never spoken about her family details. Neither is the name of her parents and siblings known. She likes to keep a low profile of matters like her parents.
- The journalist Cho is a married woman but she has not mentioned the name of her husband. She has one daughter named Sophie. Sophie weighed 7 pounds and she was born in July 2018.
- Her salary is $49,264 to $73,220 per year. Right now she is earning a good amount of money from her work.
- She holds an American nationality. There is no information about her ethnicity.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio. Nonetheless, some personal details of her life are yet to be filled in the bio.
- The American Journalist is very secretive. Despite being a popular reporter, she has managed to keep her personal life away from the spotlight.
- Diane is currently available on social media like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.