Devon Aoki is a world-renowned American actress and fashion model with Japanese lineage. Devon Aoki who has a leading role in movies such as DOA: Dead or Alive and Mutant Chronicles was by far noted and celebrated the most for her supporting role in commercially acclaimed ‘2 Fast 2 Furious’.
- Birthday: August 10, 1982 (Age 35)
- Ethnicity: Japanese, German and English
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress, fashion model
Devon Aoki Family: Steve Aoki, Husband and Children
Devon Aoki is married to husband James Bailey for several years now and has three children together.
Despite busy with a hectic work schedule and modeling gigs, she makes sure to offer more than enough time to her family and keep them at the top of the priority list.
Devon, a native of New York City, New York was born to Japanese father Hiroaki Aoki and Jewelry designer mother, Pamela Hilburger.
Devon’s dad was originally from Tokyo who competed in several sports and martial arts including karate, track and field and wrestling. With continuous devotion and practice, he qualified for the 1960 Summer Olympics held in Rome, however, didn’t compete.
- Parents: Rocky Aoki and Pamela Hilburger
- Husband: James Bailey
- Children: 3 (Hunter, Alessandra, and Eleanor Bailey)
- Marital Status: Married
After being drafted at American college on scholarship, he founded restaurant chain Benihana specialized in Japanese cuisine.
While she is of Japanese descent from her father, Devon also has roots of English and German from her mother. Since her dad has married two other women apart from her mom, Aoki has four-half siblings including Steve Aoki and two biological one.
She was 13 when first bagged a modeling contract and the same year, she was introduced to English supermodel and businesswoman, Kate Moss by her godmother who offered her few tips on modeling.
With a successful career in business now, Devon’s personal life is no exception. She is married to husband James Bailey for ages and has been relishing a marital bliss with no conflicts and discrepancy since then. Together the couple has three adorable children, a son and two daughters.
Devon Aoki Height, Age and Body Measurements
Devon isn’t a beauty angel-she is a brunette bombshell who’s taken the industry by storm with her good looks and charismatic appearance.
Standing at an average height of 5 feet 5 inches, Devon Aoki, however, compensate her mini-frame with her eye-popping hourglass body and physical sex appeal.
With an infusion of Japanese and English traits, Devon has turned out to be quite mesmerizing and gorgeous.
With eye-striking good looks, sweet smile and freckles on the face, she is an epitome of coquettish sex appeal.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (167 cm)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-34 inches (84-58-86 cm)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Her natural glowing skin complexion perfected with smokey brown eyes and brunette locks have made this actress look like a doll.
To further add to that natural beauty is her curvaceous hourglass body that makes her every inch like a supermodel.
Quite liked by the audience for her fashion sense and statement, Devon ensures to exude glamour whatever she dons, be it casual or official.
Being a doting mom of three children, she spends most of her time with the bundle of joys. She walks them to states local parks, strolls at the local store and fashion house in her leisure.
The 40-years-old also pampers herself by reaching for luxurious trips, star-studded parties, and event.
Devon Aoki Professional Career: 2 Fast 2 Furious, Mutant Chronicles
Devon Aoki is most noted for her work on John Singleton action film ‘2 Fast 2 Furious’ starring Paul Walker.
Later she landed a leading role of Kasumi in British-German martial arts film ‘DOA: Dead or Alive’.
- After making a runway debut in 1997, she impressed country’s big fashion house and designer that eventually landed her to walk for big brands like Comme des Garcons, Chanel, and Balenciaga
- At a tender age of 16, Devon replaced one of the top models of the time, Naomi Campbell to become the face of Versace
- Considering her accomplishments and hype amid audience at such young age, many top brands and luxury fashion house from all over the world including Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Hugo Boss and Tiffany & Co. signed Devon as their advertising crusader
- Her other modeling credit includes walking the runway for designers such as Celine, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Versace
- Besides, she has also featured in the cover of Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, Nylon and Vogue
- She first gripped the national attention as an actress with her supporting role as Suki in John Singleton action film ‘2 Fast 2 Furious’
- Later she guest-starred in multiple movies including ‘Sin City’ and also played the role of Tatsu Yamashiro in Season 3 of Arrow
- 2003: Portrayed the starring character Corporal Valerie in sci-fi action horror film ‘Mutant Chronicles’ along with Thomas Jane and Ron Perlman
- In 2017, she returned to fashion industry by walking the runway for Moschino’s fashion show
Devon Aoki Net Worth & Salary
Devon Aoki’s estimated net worth counts $20 million while no information has been drawn regarding her annual salary.
The actress has predominantly earned her massive fortune through several modeling gigs with partly earning through movies.
With the fact that she has been working in the fashion industry since age 13, Devon’s massive fortune does make sense.
Her modeling gigs and advertising campaign for big brand includes Versace, Chanel, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Net Worth: $20 million
- Salary: N/A